A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:05 am

Hilltoppersx wrote:


You cannot camp at Anthracite on Saturday night.
You cannot bring 4-wheelers this is a Land Rover truck event.



I did not ask to camp at Anthracite, I asked you if that was the plan. Since there was not a plan for camping Saturday night I just thought it was going to be at Anthracite. That is why I wanted to bring the quads, so I could ride on Sunday.


Last edited by DiscoSux on Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:05 am

Turf wrote:
How far to each is half way?

its 18 miles about 40 mins from Rausch to Anthracite
http://g.co/maps/aejen

Camp-a-While might be our best bet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 932
Join date : 2010-10-14
Age : 37
Location : Jersey Shore

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:31 am

Hilltoppersx wrote:
Turf wrote:
How far to each is half way?

its 18 miles about 40 mins from Rausch to Anthracite
http://g.co/maps/aejen

Camp-a-While might be our best bet.

I was thinking the same. We know its a nice place, and its closer than rausch.

_________________
Brian
04 disco S
I offroad in my slippers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turf
NELRC Master
avatar

Posts : 431
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia (11th and green)

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:12 am

I'm in
Back to top Go down
View user profile
samnt650
Guy Who Knows Shit
avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-06-28
Location : C-NJ

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:09 pm

as always (like any other outing..) I'll be commuting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
avatar

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 29
Location : IOWA

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:58 pm

samnt650 wrote:
as always (like any other outing..) I'll be commuting

I'd be communting too if I had the luxurious ride you have Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
samnt650
Guy Who Knows Shit
avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-06-28
Location : C-NJ

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:13 pm

my ride is a "glorify baby stroller / school bus"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:47 am

samnt650 wrote:
as always (like any other outing..) I'll be commuting

Cut the shit Sam and camp your Asian ass out with us! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dcarr1971
Custom CDL Installer
avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 45
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:02 pm

DiscoSux wrote:
samnt650 wrote:
as always (like any other outing..) I'll be commuting

Cut the shit Sam and camp your Asian ass out with us! Razz

x2. Bring the kids if you have to. I'll probably be solo for this trip, but I'm taking both my kids to The Wilds the following week...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:16 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:02 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:

You cannot camp at Anthracite on Saturday night.
You cannot bring 4-wheelers this is a Land Rover truck event.

It's illegal to wheel there without permission. I had to get a county permit for the outing. As of next year it will be fully functioning with gates and all like Rausch.


Off your rag yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:27 pm

DiscoSux wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:

You cannot camp at Anthracite on Saturday night.
You cannot bring 4-wheelers this is a Land Rover truck event.

It's illegal to wheel there without permission. I had to get a county permit for the outing. As of next year it will be fully functioning with gates and all like Rausch.


Off your rag yet?

Still can't bring ur 4 wheeler and still no camping.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
DocFodge
Brake Light Switch Repairman
avatar

Posts : 214
Join date : 2011-07-10
Location : Wilmington, DE

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:40 pm

Hey Ed - If i can get my truck running by then I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:46 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:

You cannot camp at Anthracite on Saturday night.
You cannot bring 4-wheelers this is a Land Rover truck event.

It's illegal to wheel there without permission. I had to get a county permit for the outing. As of next year it will be fully functioning with gates and all like Rausch.


Off your rag yet?

Still can't bring ur 4 wheeler and still no camping.

A lot of rules for a half-ass club...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:06 pm

DiscoSux wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:

You cannot camp at Anthracite on Saturday night.
You cannot bring 4-wheelers this is a Land Rover truck event.

It's illegal to wheel there without permission. I had to get a county permit for the outing. As of next year it will be fully functioning with gates and all like Rausch.


Off your rag yet?

Still can't bring ur 4 wheeler and still no camping.

A lot of rules for a half-ass club...

Perfect for members like you that have a truck that only runs half the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:08 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:

You cannot camp at Anthracite on Saturday night.
You cannot bring 4-wheelers this is a Land Rover truck event.

It's illegal to wheel there without permission. I had to get a county permit for the outing. As of next year it will be fully functioning with gates and all like Rausch.


Off your rag yet?

Still can't bring ur 4 wheeler and still no camping.

A lot of rules for a half-ass club...

Perfect for members like you that have a truck that only runs half the time.

exactly...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:58 pm

Where's the t-shirt, Ed? Gotta design ready? Maybe coal oriented?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:06 pm

DiscoSux wrote:
Where's the t-shirt, Ed? Gotta design ready? Maybe coal oriented?

Will get it up tomorrow. Design is finished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:10 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:
Where's the t-shirt, Ed? Gotta design ready? Maybe coal oriented?

Will get it up tomorrow. Design is finished.

excellent!

Any mid-summer events?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DocFodge
Brake Light Switch Repairman
avatar

Posts : 214
Join date : 2011-07-10
Location : Wilmington, DE

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:38 pm

Are there going to be belly shirts available? I think they make me look sexy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:39 pm

DocFodge wrote:
Are there going to be belly shirts available? I think they make me look sexy.
it

Doc -shut the f up and find that leak!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:28 pm

Shirts up in the merch store!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:34 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
Shirts up in the merch store!

woo-hoo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 646
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 35
Location : Ewing, NJ

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:12 pm

DiscoSux wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:
Shirts up in the merch store!

woo-hoo

Are there belly shirts? Cuz nothing is more sexy than me running around with my gut hanging out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:38 pm

Thebloody323 wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:
Shirts up in the merch store!

woo-hoo

Are there belly shirts? Cuz nothing is more sexy than me running around with my gut hanging out.

Just order two sizes too small.

Ed - Maybe you should contact the New England Literacy Resource Center and see if they want to buy the shirts too - seein's how there is no Land Rover reference on the shirts.



Maybe it comes with a box of crayons to draw your own...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   

Back to top Go down
 
The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 7/17/15 - 7/18/15 - NELRC Annual
» NELRC Annual 2016
» THE ART OF ELYSIUM 5TH ANNUAL HEAVEN GALA - Jan. 14, 2012
» Review: The Doctor who annual 1965
» Gerry co-hosting APJ Event - 6th Annual Hollywood Domino Pre-Oscar Gala & Tournament

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Outings-
Jump to: