Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need Help from PA guys title question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cris_A
Articulation Expert
Cris_A

Need Help from PA guys title question Empty
PostSubject: Need Help from PA guys title question   Need Help from PA guys title question I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:56 pm

I been having this title for a few months ,since the truck was in for repair I didnt bother in registering the title to NJ , but I will like to do so this week now , looking at the title is confusing to me where I need to sign and where the previous owner need to enter his info , I see re-assignments areas to be notarize ?? NJ title are very simple and I dont want to fuck this up it will be hell to get another title , let me know where goes what ...Thanks

Need Help from PA guys title question Img056z

Need Help from PA guys title question Img055lp

Back to top Go down
Therealassmikeg
Mud Tire Addict

PostSubject: Re: Need Help from PA guys title question   Need Help from PA guys title question I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:17 pm

Bring it njdmv and ask them what you need to do and where to sign.
You'll be hard pressed to find any info on the net.
You're gonna have to make 2 trip unless the seller is with you.
I had to go thru this with a D2 I bought from Pa owner he signed over
the wrong place and had to get it fixed in Pa. wasn't a big deal though
he stopped at a Pa dmv office and took care of it.
Back to top Go down
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

PostSubject: Re: Need Help from PA guys title question   Need Help from PA guys title question I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:37 pm

I would call dmv in Trenton and ask someone. PA requires titles to be notarized upon sale, but NJ doesn't, but im not sure how nj dmv will handle the transfer. I once bought a car from pa, and didn't realize it needed to be notarized, and didn't get it done when I got the title. But I had a friend who was a notary, and he spoke to the seller on the phone for an oath or certification or whatever he needed. Im not sure how legit that is, but this was about 12 years ago
Back to top Go down
Cris_A
Articulation Expert
Cris_A

PostSubject: Re: Need Help from PA guys title question   Need Help from PA guys title question I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:00 am

Took the title to DMV and ask what goes where ...so they did came back the next day got my title and they can care less about having it notarize ,not require in NJ ....finally the system worked in my favor Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Help from PA guys title question   Need Help from PA guys title question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need Help from PA guys title question
Page 1 of 1