Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party

Go down 
+2
forcefed44
Cris_A
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cris_A
Articulation Expert
Cris_A

Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party Empty
PostSubject: Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party   Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:43 am

Brigantine Beach 4 X 4 Parade 2013 Saturday, May 18th 2 - 8pm | City of Brigantine
bb-nj.com
Brigantine Beach 4 X 4 Parade 2013 Saturday, May 18th 2 – 8pm« Back to EventsEvent:Brigantine Beach 4 X 4 Parade 2013 Saturday, May 18th 2 – 8pmStart:May 18, 2013 2:00 pmEnd:May 18, 2013 8:00
Back to top Go down
forcefed44
3 Amigos Detective
forcefed44

PostSubject: Re: Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party   Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:54 pm

Cris_A wrote:
Brigantine Beach 4 X 4 Parade 2013 Saturday, May 18th 2 - 8pm | City of Brigantine
bb-nj.com
Brigantine Beach 4 X 4 Parade 2013 Saturday, May 18th 2 – 8pm« Back to EventsEvent:Brigantine Beach 4 X 4 Parade 2013 Saturday, May 18th 2 – 8pmStart:May 18, 2013 2:00 pmEnd:May 18, 2013 8:00

Might just show up there

Chris
Back to top Go down
Cris_A
Articulation Expert
Cris_A

PostSubject: Re: Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party   Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:51 pm

Yes Im going is the wifes bday but she agree to go spend the night and hang in AC on sunday
Back to top Go down
forcefed44
3 Amigos Detective
forcefed44

PostSubject: Re: Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party   Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:13 am

Cris_A wrote:
Yes Im going is the wifes bday but she agree to go spend the night and hang in AC on sunday

Wife loves the beach so we'll be there... You going to Ryans' for the Pine Barrens thing?? Not going to do much wheeling but I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
Cris_A
Articulation Expert
Cris_A

PostSubject: Re: Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party   Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:15 am

forcefed44 wrote:
Cris_A wrote:

Wife loves the beach so we'll be there... You going to Ryans' for the Pine Barrens thing?? Not going to do much wheeling but I'll be there.
Im going to the pines just for the day not staying over night , may stop by Ryan to pick up some parts
Back to top Go down
forcefed44
3 Amigos Detective
forcefed44

PostSubject: Re: Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party   Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:24 am

Cris_A wrote:
forcefed44 wrote:
Cris_A wrote:

Im going to the pines just for the day not staying over night , may stop by Ryan to pick up some parts

Yeah not sure which day we're heading out.. Sat or Sunday for Breakfast... Not really going for the offroad splashdown though...
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party   Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:54 pm

forcefed44 wrote:
Cris_A wrote:
forcefed44 wrote:
Cris_A wrote:

Yeah not sure which day we're heading out.. Sat or Sunday for Breakfast... Not really going for the offroad splashdown though...

So there is a bit of a gathering at Ryan's? I can't wheel but would love to come down and have some eats and maybe work on Jensen's truck.
Back to top Go down
forcefed44
3 Amigos Detective
forcefed44

PostSubject: Re: Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party   Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:08 pm

DiscoSux wrote:
forcefed44 wrote:
Cris_A wrote:
forcefed44 wrote:
Cris_A wrote:

So there is a bit of a gathering at Ryan's? I can't wheel but would love to come down and have some eats and maybe work on Jensen's truck.

Maybe.. Not too sure.. I just go there once it a blue.. Had some work done by him that I didn't want to tackle.. Don't forget my steel rim and tire mount if it's there..

Chris
Back to top Go down
ajk150
ABS Modulator Fondler
ajk150

PostSubject: Re: Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party   Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:13 am

I was actually looking to do this... then I realized it falls on Annual. So I guess I won't be going... sucks cause I was so hype about it last year when I found it and then I couldn't even make it. Have fun though!
Back to top Go down
forcefed44
3 Amigos Detective
forcefed44

PostSubject: Re: Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party   Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:25 pm

ajk150 wrote:
I was actually looking to do this... then I realized it falls on Annual. So I guess I won't be going... sucks cause I was so hype about it last year when I found it and then I couldn't even make it. Have fun though!

It's a first for me so I'll decide if my rig is going onto the beach.. I just don't want to deck it out in streamers and such.. LOL

Chris
Back to top Go down
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
Thebloody323

PostSubject: Re: Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party   Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:19 pm

forcefed44 wrote:
It's a first for me so I'll decide if my rig is going onto the beach.. I just don't want to deck it out in streamers and such.. LOL

Chris
I went last year and it was fun. Ended up the only Land Rover in the parade cuss everyone bailed on me lol
Back to top Go down
Cris_A
Articulation Expert
Cris_A

PostSubject: Re: Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party   Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:29 pm

Thebloody323 wrote:
forcefed44 wrote:

Chris
I went last year and it was fun. Ended up the only Land Rover in the parade cuss everyone bailed on me lol
last year I broke down 10 miles out of my house with my wife and kids in the truck , this year I hope I get better luck heading down , and yes Im driving on the beach for the pics I so the sand is compacted down pretty well
Back to top Go down
forcefed44
3 Amigos Detective
forcefed44

PostSubject: Re: Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party   Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:46 pm

Cris_A wrote:
Thebloody323 wrote:
forcefed44 wrote:

Chris
last year I broke down 10 miles out of my house with my wife and kids in the truck , this year I hope I get better luck heading down , and yes Im driving on the beach for the pics I so the sand is compacted down pretty well

I might aslong as I don't have to do the "nautical fantasy" theme.. LOL.. No flowy mermaids down the flanks for me.. LOL

Chris

On another note.. Any good places to get an alignment?
Back to top Go down
samnt650
Guy Who Knows Shit
samnt650

PostSubject: Re: Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party   Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:50 am

I'll try to be there "early enough" this time Smile
Back to top Go down
forcefed44
3 Amigos Detective
forcefed44

PostSubject: Re: Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party   Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:28 pm

samnt650 wrote:
I'll try to be there "early enough" this time Smile

Definately in for this one after the Spring pines.... Dont' forget to hit the LR carwash service... I already powerwashed and waxed the scartches out of the Coniston.. LOL

Chris
Back to top Go down
Cris_A
Articulation Expert
Cris_A

PostSubject: Re: Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party   Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:55 am

Here is the official page ......so who is going ?? I am .http://bb-nj.com/event/brigantine-beach-4-x-4-parade-2013/
Back to top Go down
forcefed44
3 Amigos Detective
forcefed44

PostSubject: Re: Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party   Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:39 am

Cris_A wrote:
Here is the official page ......so who is going ?? I am .http://bb-nj.com/event/brigantine-beach-4-x-4-parade-2013/

How was the turnout for this? I missed it by 1 weekend as I got home yesterday AM from the good ol' UK... I heard it was a rainy weekend..

Chris

P.S.. I checked the links to a few vids.. We're there not any LR's in attendance?
Back to top Go down
Cris_A
Articulation Expert
Cris_A

PostSubject: Re: Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party   Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:53 pm

forcefed44 wrote:
Cris_A wrote:

How was the turnout for this? I missed it by 1 weekend as I got home yesterday AM from the good ol' UK... I heard it was a rainy weekend..

Chris

P.S.. I checked the links to a few vids.. We're there not any LR's in attendance?

You know this trip is curse too me , last year I made it 10 miles from the house and I lost a bolt and got a terrible death wobble , this year I made 14 miles from the house and blow the intake manifold gasket and lost a lot of coolent and had the truck tow back to the house before any damage , but got back to the house grab the camry and head south anyway my hotel was paid for , got to the beach and by 4:30pm it was maybe 30 to 40 trucks by the entire weekend suck rain about 50 degrees and high winds , so maybe the 3rd is the charm maybe next year
Back to top Go down
forcefed44
3 Amigos Detective
forcefed44

PostSubject: Re: Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party   Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:17 pm

Ryan told me about what happened to your truck.. Sorry to hear mate.. From what I gather the FJ and the Wrangler clubs showed up.. I'm going to do this next year and I may bring the 3 out of the 4 I own just to have a somewhat of a Rover turnout.. But I already have 10 of my club members penciled in for next year.. 4X4, the Beach, DO-AC, cheeseychips??? what can be better of a weekend???

Chris..

Cris_A wrote:
forcefed44 wrote:
Cris_A wrote:

Chris

You know this trip is curse too me , last year I made it 10 miles from the house and I lost a bolt and got a terrible death wobble , this year I made 14 miles from the house and blow the intake manifold gasket and lost a lot of coolent and had the truck tow back to the house before any damage , but got back to the house grab the camry and head south anyway my hotel was paid for , got to the beach and by 4:30pm it was maybe 30 to 40 trucks by the entire weekend suck rain about 50 degrees and high winds , so maybe the 3rd is the charm maybe next year
Back to top Go down
Cris_A
Articulation Expert
Cris_A

PostSubject: Re: Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party   Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:57 pm

forcefed44 wrote:
Ryan told me about what happened to your truck.. Sorry to hear mate.. From what I gather the FJ and the Wrangler clubs showed up.. I'm going to do this next year and I may bring the 3 out of the 4 I own just to have a somewhat of a Rover turnout.. But I already have 10 of my club members penciled in for next year.. 4X4, the Beach, DO-AC, cheeseychips??? what can be better of a weekend???

Chris..

Cris_A wrote:
forcefed44 wrote:
Cris_A wrote:

Chris

Yeah Im not having any luck with land rovers 3 trucks broke down in the same month 2 in the same week , just finish installing a new intake manifold gasket turned the truck back on guess what still leaking coolent but I cant pin point the location is above the manifold tray looking gasket because that tray get full of coolent ,did find a leak coming from the thermostat housing gasket but thats a drip Im seeing a shower of coolent on the floor
Back to top Go down
forcefed44
3 Amigos Detective
forcefed44

PostSubject: Re: Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party   Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:09 pm

Cris_A wrote:
forcefed44 wrote:

Chris..

Cris_A wrote:
forcefed44 wrote:
Cris_A wrote:

Chris

Yeah Im not having any luck with land rovers 3 trucks broke down in the same month 2 in the same week , just finish installing a new intake manifold gasket turned the truck back on guess what still leaking coolent but I cant pin point the location is above the manifold tray looking gasket because that tray get full of coolent ,did find a leak coming from the thermostat housing gasket but thats a drip Im seeing a shower of coolent on the floor

That's just crazy.. Yea, I have a bit of a leak from my crank seal directly after the Pines spring run... not a pressure issue just a drip after turning the engine off. I'll get that taken care of soon.. After 3 trucks; I can only imagine defecting...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party   Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brigantine NJ 4x4 Parade May 18th beach party
Page 1 of 1