Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone know of places in Bucks that will inspect modified trucks?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
Thebloody323

Anyone know of places in Bucks that will inspect modified trucks? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone know of places in Bucks that will inspect modified trucks?   Anyone know of places in Bucks that will inspect modified trucks? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:16 pm

Got turned away today from an inspection because of the lights on my truck and because it had a lift. Da fuq? So was wondering if any one knew of a place.
Back to top Go down
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places in Bucks that will inspect modified trucks?   Anyone know of places in Bucks that will inspect modified trucks? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:16 pm

Since you're living here, register it in Nj. Jersey only checks emissions anymore. No safety or compliance inspections
Back to top Go down
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
Thebloody323

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places in Bucks that will inspect modified trucks?   Anyone know of places in Bucks that will inspect modified trucks? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:40 pm

durt d1ver wrote:
Since you're living here, register it in Nj. Jersey only checks emissions anymore. No safety or compliance inspections

Working on that, had to wait on the gun purchase and end of the tax year before changing my address officially.
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places in Bucks that will inspect modified trucks?   Anyone know of places in Bucks that will inspect modified trucks? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:46 pm

lights? lol,.. dont get any questions in NY
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
Thebloody323

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places in Bucks that will inspect modified trucks?   Anyone know of places in Bucks that will inspect modified trucks? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:30 pm

I found a place that didn't look to closely at the mods on my truck, but it seems that the back shocks have started to weep. Guess I need to start looking around for new ones Smile , I'm thinking Terraferma. Is it weird that I'm happy shit breaks cuz it means I can work on my truck?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places in Bucks that will inspect modified trucks?   Anyone know of places in Bucks that will inspect modified trucks? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone know of places in Bucks that will inspect modified trucks?
Page 1 of 1