Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Polo Victory Cup - 9/6/14

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

Polo Victory Cup - 9/6/14 Empty
PostSubject: Polo Victory Cup - 9/6/14   Polo Victory Cup - 9/6/14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 8:45 pm

We will meet at 11:00am at the Tractor Supply Company in Patterson, NY.

We will convoy to the polo ground just a short trip from there at 11:15am. The event ends at 5:00pm.

We have VIP access, no pets allowed, let's wear our best rover gear. I'm thinking Tim Smith in a kilt, Brett Boulin in his Columbia safari style shirt maybe one of those safari floppy hats, hell i want to see someone in one of those helmet safari hats! There is going to be all sorts of crazy things going on, champagne, cigars and who knows what else...

Bring your wife, bring your dad, hell bring your mom. Let's have a good showing. If you have access to a defender or a series truck bring it! That is what they really want to see, not my disco with an exhaust leak. But I'm bringing it anyway and I'll be wearing a funny outfit.

Let me know if you are interested so I can make sure I have a head count, that way we don't leave anyone stranded at Tractor Supply Company.

I hope to see you there!
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
qbenplaya00
Hardcore Lesbian
qbenplaya00

Polo Victory Cup - 9/6/14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polo Victory Cup - 9/6/14   Polo Victory Cup - 9/6/14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:28 pm

What's the address of the tractor supply store ?
Back to top Go down

Polo Victory Cup - 9/6/14
Page 1 of 1