Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

7/11/15 - Victory Cup Polo Match

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

7/11/15 - Victory Cup Polo Match  Empty
PostSubject: 7/11/15 - Victory Cup Polo Match    7/11/15 - Victory Cup Polo Match  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 6:51 pm

For the second year in a row an invitation has been lent to NELRC to attend the Victory Cup Polo Match
We only have 12 spots for trucks so please RSVP with Ed Tatton if you plan on coming.

We will meet at 10:30am at the Tractor Supply Company at the Tractor Supply Co.
1253 NY-311
Patterson, NY 12563

and drive-in to the polo grounds together. Set up near the action and enjoy ourselves.

We will have a pop-up canopy in case of inclement weather. Bring your favorite foods, drinks, chairs, sunscreen, and wear the best expedition/polo outfit you have. Land Rover will be setup next to us with some new vehicles on display.

The attendance has doubled from last year, and anyone that attended can let you know what a great time it was. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Last edited by Hilltoppersx on Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: 7/11/15 - Victory Cup Polo Match    7/11/15 - Victory Cup Polo Match  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 10:11 am

The polo match is going to be great this year, We will be setup next to Land Rover who are bringing all the new vehicles to display and I think the other car club that will be there are the ferrari owners club. The registration is doubled what it was last year so there will be plenty of people. It's going to be a real good time. If you are interested and haven't RSVP'd with me on Facebook please let me know. We only have spots for 12 trucks at this event, but you can put 4-5 people in your truck and that's OK. hope to see you there!
Back to top Go down
TOM R
NELRC Pack Leader
NELRC Pack Leader
TOM R

PostSubject: Re: 7/11/15 - Victory Cup Polo Match    7/11/15 - Victory Cup Polo Match  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 12:02 pm

were you camping there too? hell of a drive from south jersey for a day trip
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: 7/11/15 - Victory Cup Polo Match    7/11/15 - Victory Cup Polo Match  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 8:54 pm

TOM R wrote:
were you camping there too? hell of a drive from south jersey for a day trip

no camping, sorry Tom. I agree it is a long trip for a day of socializing! We will have our annual BBQ/part swap later this summer, and I know that's closer to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7/11/15 - Victory Cup Polo Match    7/11/15 - Victory Cup Polo Match  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

7/11/15 - Victory Cup Polo Match
Page 1 of 1