Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

frame repair panel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
seamus718
Dirty Diff Fluid Tech

frame repair panel Empty
PostSubject: frame repair panel   frame repair panel I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 9:38 am

Home > Land Rover > Discovery 1 & 2 > Land Rover Discovery 2 / TD5 Rear Chassis Repair kit
Item DetailsLand Rover Discovery 2 / TD5 Rear Chassis Repair kit Preview Enlarge Image
Land Rover Discovery 2 / TD5 Rear Chassis Repair kit
Price inc VAT: £40.00
Quantity:
Part No: CRK250
Thumbnail 1 Thumbnail 2
Enlarge Thumbnails
6 Piece Chassis Repair Kit
Land Rover Discovery 2 / Td5
The rear chassis on the Discovery II models is priving to be susceptible to rust and can lead to costly repairs that make the car uneconomic to repair.
To try and reduce the repair costs / time we have created this pre cut 6 piece chassis repair kit.
This kit is designed to allow you ( or your garage ) to weld plates over the corroded chassis sections to enable you to pass the MOT.
To repair this section of the chassis you will need to remove the fuel tank so it is a fairly involved job.
When doing this in our workshop we found cutting the metal plates to shape each time was time consuming so we have developed this kit to save you time.
Also we have used 2mm thick steel which is thinker than many garages use for repair work of this nature as it is hard to cut these shapes in thicker metal ( unless you have a CNC laser machine like us ! )
This kit contains the parts for the SIDES ( inside face and outside face ) of both rear chassis rails.
Some cars may require repairs to the bottom of the chassis leg and the rear cross member but this is less common and also these sections are simple shapes ( straight edges not curved ) that can be cut with a grinder so we have not included these extra parts in our kit.
Fitting Details
See below video

Which Vehicles Will This Fit ?
This kit will fit the Land Rover Discovery II models ( often called TD5 ) from 1998 until 2004 ( when it changed to the Discovery 3 )
This kit will not fit the earlier Land Rover Discovery 1 models ( often called 200tdi and 300tdi )
This kit will not fit the later Land Rover Discovery 3 models ( also called LR3 in some regions )
Back to top Go down
seamus718
Dirty Diff Fluid Tech

frame repair panel Empty
PostSubject: Re: frame repair panel   frame repair panel I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 9:42 am

POWERFULUK.COM is the web page sorry it didn't show up on post.
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

frame repair panel Empty
PostSubject: Re: frame repair panel   frame repair panel I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 4:24 pm

you may want to call Justin at Lucky 8 or Eric Riston at Atlantic British. see if it's something they can have brought over for you and what that would cost in comparison.
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
seamus718
Dirty Diff Fluid Tech

frame repair panel Empty
PostSubject: Re: frame repair panel   frame repair panel I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 4:39 pm

Good point would be faster !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

frame repair panel Empty
PostSubject: Re: frame repair panel   frame repair panel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

frame repair panel
Page 1 of 1