Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rausch Creek Labor Day Weekend 2015?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DocFodge
Brake Light Switch Repairman
DocFodge

Rausch Creek Labor Day Weekend 2015? Empty
PostSubject: Rausch Creek Labor Day Weekend 2015?   Rausch Creek Labor Day Weekend 2015? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 12:59 pm

Daughter is off to college this year so my wife is stuck with me and the boys and has graciously agreed to give camping a try.  Seeing as how it would be a waste to go camping without incorporating some degree of off-roading I'm thinking we'll head up toward the Rausch Creek area.  

Anyone else kicking around the idea of heading out for some playtime tomorrow or Sunday?  I think tomorrow the weather is supposed to be a bit cooler so it might be more ideal.  I just know Rausch requires 2 or more vehicles before they'll let you go out.

UPDATE: Going to Rausch tomorrow. Planning to arrive mid-morning (10:00 am-ish) and plan to wheel until late afternoon then going to Twin Grove campgrounds for the night. Low key trails for me this trip. If i have ANY shot of getting my wife back out again it will require me not terrorizing her with near-death experiences. She has a hard time with my highway driving, being in the Rover with me while I'm ripping body parts off on rocks will just end badly for me.
Back to top Go down
DocFodge
Brake Light Switch Repairman
DocFodge

Rausch Creek Labor Day Weekend 2015? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rausch Creek Labor Day Weekend 2015?   Rausch Creek Labor Day Weekend 2015? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 4:13 pm

Yesterday was a great day at Rausch. Perfect weather and really great exploration of the new section in the northeast property. If corse, green and blue marked trails that were washed out were quite a bit more challenging than expected but fun.
Back to top Go down

Rausch Creek Labor Day Weekend 2015?
Page 1 of 1