Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help - turn signals don't work

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

Help - turn signals don't work Empty
PostSubject: Help - turn signals don't work   Help - turn signals don't work I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:18 pm

I need to know where the flasher and relay are for the turn signals.

I already tied another hazard switch.
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Help - turn signals don't work   Help - turn signals don't work I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:17 am

copied this

F1 in the fascia fuse box and F4 in the engine compartment fuse box. Both run through the Hazards switch and then through Multi Function Unit and the Flasher Unit. Flasher Unit is located in fascia fuse box, MFU is behind that fuse panel. Flasher should look like a metal can in with your fuses. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Help - turn signals don't work   Help - turn signals don't work I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:21 am

Jake wrote:
copied this

F1 in the fascia fuse box and F4 in the engine compartment fuse box. Both run through the Hazards switch and then through Multi Function Unit and the Flasher Unit. Flasher Unit is located in fascia fuse box, MFU is behind that fuse panel. Flasher should look like a metal can in with your fuses. Good luck.

Checked the fuses. I am ready to try a new flasher unit but if I look it up online it looks like a relay instead of the "can" I pulled from the fuse panel.

I got my HD steering rod installed tonight! Ready for Robensonia!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help - turn signals don't work   Help - turn signals don't work I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help - turn signals don't work
Page 1 of 1