Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weld on Diff Guards

Go down 
+3
Turf
Jake
Pushngo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pushngo
Dirty Diff Fluid Tech

Weld on Diff Guards Empty
PostSubject: Weld on Diff Guards   Weld on Diff Guards I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 7:01 pm

Just got a bunch in and as a new Member I am offering them at $100/pr which is the event pricing

Shipping would be from 17602
Back to top Go down
http://BritishBoneYard.com
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Weld on Diff Guards   Weld on Diff Guards I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:18 am

Pushngo wrote:
Just got a bunch in and as a new Member I am offering them at $100/pr which is the event pricing

Shipping would be from 17602

Thats a damn good deal for a pair. If I needed a new pair I would pick some up. Remember when you asked me if my diff guard was crooked? - I discovered when I got home that I sheared one of the bolts some how.
Back to top Go down
Pushngo
Dirty Diff Fluid Tech

PostSubject: Re: Weld on Diff Guards   Weld on Diff Guards I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:48 am

Yea there were a couple of the $150 ea diff guards got bent up at Rausch that weekend
Back to top Go down
Turf
NELRC Master
Turf

PostSubject: Re: Weld on Diff Guards   Weld on Diff Guards I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:04 pm

Randy, What do you figure they weigh? I'm just trying to decide if it would be a better idea to buy and ship or come out and get em. im in philly. i could probably swing by next time im in the neighborhood for work. I'll probably be grabbing some. Btw, did you see i ripped all those flares off after putting them on? Apparently two sided tape is not the way to go. Ah well, epoxy it is
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Weld on Diff Guards   Weld on Diff Guards I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:18 pm

ill tell ya i got a pair of RoverBones diff guards and i knocked the front pretty good and the damn truck stopped in its place and the diff guard had barely a mark on it. thanks Randy.
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Weld on Diff Guards   Weld on Diff Guards I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:10 pm

Randy - you should make a sewer cap style diff guard, just sayin
Back to top Go down
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
devildog01

PostSubject: Re: Weld on Diff Guards   Weld on Diff Guards I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:30 pm

And you should stop driving into mudholes at 40 mph. Just sayin.......
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Weld on Diff Guards   Weld on Diff Guards I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:47 pm

devildog01 wrote:
And you should stop driving into mudholes at 40 mph. Just sayin.......

Yea this is true... Dont worry I think 40" tires a 5" lift and a snorkle will solve that problem.... I actually need a sewer cap for when I drive 40MPH into rock gardens...
Back to top Go down
Pushngo
Dirty Diff Fluid Tech

PostSubject: Re: Weld on Diff Guards   Weld on Diff Guards I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:49 pm

I've done sewer caps for a D1 they are about $150 but take a day to install. I am working on a D2 sewer cap now hopefully have it for sand and Snow

I need carriers. I'm getting bored replacing 3rds every 4-5 trips lol
Back to top Go down
Pushngo
Dirty Diff Fluid Tech

PostSubject: Re: Weld on Diff Guards   Weld on Diff Guards I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:52 pm

Turf wrote:
Randy, What do you figure they weigh? I'm just trying to decide if it would be a better idea to buy and ship or come out and get em. im in philly. i could probably swing by next time im in the neighborhood for work. I'll probably be grabbing some. Btw, did you see i ripped all those flares off after putting them on? Apparently two sided tape is not the way to go. Ah well, epoxy it is

Shipping should be $15 Paypal me $115 and I'll send you a pair
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Weld on Diff Guards   Weld on Diff Guards I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:40 pm

Pushngo wrote:
I've done sewer caps for a D1 they are about $150 but take a day to install. I am working on a D2 sewer cap now hopefully have it for sand and Snow

I need carriers. I'm getting bored replacing 3rds every 4-5 trips lol

One weekend when you're free we might just have to do this to my truck. I'd be willing to do the fun labor if I can use your fancy shop set up. Did I hear you got a lift?

You destroy cv's and 3rds like it's your job... I thought I saw somewhere you have Toy thirds, whats holding you back from swaping those in?
Back to top Go down
apatrizzi
Brake Light Switch Repairman
apatrizzi

PostSubject: Re: Weld on Diff Guards   Weld on Diff Guards I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:34 pm

i'll take a pair. are you able to weld them on? i can bring you cash friday or paypal you or whatever. I just need a good shop to weld them on.
Back to top Go down
Pushngo
Dirty Diff Fluid Tech

PostSubject: Re: Weld on Diff Guards   Weld on Diff Guards I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:05 am

apatrizzi wrote:
i'll take a pair. are you able to weld them on? i can bring you cash friday or paypal you or whatever. I just need a good shop to weld them on.

I have a shop locallly that welds for me I don't know if they will be open on Friday but will check
Back to top Go down
apatrizzi
apatrizzi

PostSubject: Re: Weld on Diff Guards   Weld on Diff Guards I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:08 am

Pushngo wrote:
apatrizzi wrote:

I have a shop locallly that welds for me I don't know if they will be open on Friday but will check

the more i think about it, the less im going to want to drive my LR down 676/76 on black Friday. Can you ship to Cherry Hill NJ, 08034 ? I can find someone to weld them over here. Just LMK what it will cost and I'll paypal you today/tonight depending on how much driving I have to do today.
Back to top Go down
Pushngo
Dirty Diff Fluid Tech

PostSubject: Re: Weld on Diff Guards   Weld on Diff Guards I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:44 am

apatrizzi wrote:
Pushngo wrote:
apatrizzi wrote:

the more i think about it, the less im going to want to drive my LR down 676/76 on black Friday. Can you ship to Cherry Hill NJ, 08034 ? I can find someone to weld them over here. Just LMK what it will cost and I'll paypal you today/tonight depending on how much driving I have to do today.

Shipping quote was $17.31 It probably would only be 420 if I sent a set for both you guys

Paypal is usedroverparts at yahoo dot com $115 for 1 set $220 for 2

Thanks

Randy
Back to top Go down
Turf
NELRC Master
Turf

PostSubject: Re: Weld on Diff Guards   Weld on Diff Guards I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:28 pm

Randy, I'm fifteen minutes away on main st (23) for work. How late you figure you'll be there today?
Back to top Go down
apatrizzi
apatrizzi

PostSubject: Re: Weld on Diff Guards   Weld on Diff Guards I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:36 pm

$sent. thanks.
Back to top Go down
Turf
NELRC Master
Turf

PostSubject: Re: Weld on Diff Guards   Weld on Diff Guards I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:09 am

Sent
Back to top Go down
Turf
NELRC Master
Turf

PostSubject: Re: Weld on Diff Guards   Weld on Diff Guards I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:42 pm

Here's what you get. X2. Super thick stock
Weld on Diff Guards Be5365d7
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Weld on Diff Guards   Weld on Diff Guards I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:05 pm

i rattle canned my with some flat black. probably should have done it in red or yellow though so that spotters can easily see where my diff is.
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
Turf
NELRC Master
Turf

PostSubject: Re: Weld on Diff Guards   Weld on Diff Guards I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:14 pm

Interesting point. I was thinking dark green to match my truck but that's a good point
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Weld on Diff Guards   Weld on Diff Guards I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:16 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
i rattle canned my with some flat black. probably should have done it in red or yellow though so that spotters can easily see where my diff is.

Bright ass orange or blue!!! When my qts start to rust that's what the plan is gonna to my tank skid since almost half the paints gone already
Back to top Go down
apatrizzi
apatrizzi

PostSubject: Re: Weld on Diff Guards   Weld on Diff Guards I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:46 pm

wow. glad i got a set. looks like it could stop a bullet...
Back to top Go down
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

PostSubject: Re: Weld on Diff Guards   Weld on Diff Guards I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:07 am

Jake wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:

Bright ass orange or blue!!! When my qts start to rust that's what the plan is gonna to my tank skid since almost half the paints gone already

I've been deabting on pink......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weld on Diff Guards   Weld on Diff Guards I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weld on Diff Guards
Page 1 of 1