A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club
 
HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Forum "DICK" of the month

Go down 
AuthorMessage
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
devildog01

Posts : 617
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : Your moms bed

Forum "DICK" of the month Empty
PostSubject: Forum "DICK" of the month   Forum "DICK" of the month I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:37 pm

I nominate Jake for his highly offensive and politically incorrect age discrimination comments! (And his refusal to get a 4.6 already)
Back to top Go down
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

Posts : 932
Join date : 2010-10-14
Age : 39
Location : Jersey Shore

Forum "DICK" of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum "DICK" of the month   Forum "DICK" of the month I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:03 pm

devildog01 wrote:
I nominate Jake for his highly offensive and politically incorrect age discrimination comments! (And his refusal to get a 4.6 already)

I second the motion. Just because I don't have hair, doesn't mean i'm old. Now Gustavo.....he's old.

_________________
Brian
04 disco S
I offroad in my slippers
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 31
Location : IOWA

Forum "DICK" of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum "DICK" of the month   Forum "DICK" of the month I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:40 pm

Wow such an honor! I guess you guys aren't that old I'm just a youngin that's all. I'm looking for a 4.6. If I cant find one bebuilt at cost I could rebuild mine I'll see what Randy has for a rebuild.. 4.6 cam, crower 230 cam woo. I had a dream I found a bad piston when I pulled the heads. What a nightmare
Back to top Go down
apatrizzi
Brake Light Switch Repairman
apatrizzi

Posts : 210
Join date : 2011-10-24
Location : Cherry Hill NJ

Forum "DICK" of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum "DICK" of the month   Forum "DICK" of the month I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:37 pm

Forum "DICK" of the month 261691_2242093813316_1277215846_2712904_3746059_n


dont mind me. just passing thru.
Back to top Go down
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
devildog01

Posts : 617
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : Your moms bed

Forum "DICK" of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum "DICK" of the month   Forum "DICK" of the month I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:19 pm

apatrizzi wrote:
Forum "DICK" of the month 261691_2242093813316_1277215846_2712904_3746059_n


dont mind me. just passing thru.
Who knew Dave Kase liked unicorns....
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 31
Location : IOWA

Forum "DICK" of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum "DICK" of the month   Forum "DICK" of the month I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:23 pm

devildog01 wrote:
apatrizzi wrote:
Forum "DICK" of the month 261691_2242093813316_1277215846_2712904_3746059_n


dont mind me. just passing thru.
Who knew Dave Kase liked unicorns....

A picture of Kase in his prime!
Back to top Go down
jveen
NELRC Pack Leader
NELRC Pack Leader
jveen

Posts : 534
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 35

Forum "DICK" of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum "DICK" of the month   Forum "DICK" of the month I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:25 pm

devildog01 wrote:
apatrizzi wrote:



dont mind me. just passing thru.

Who knew Dave Kase liked unicorns....


A picture of Kase in his prime!

Majestic.
Back to top Go down
Long Haul
NELRC Original Gangsta
Long Haul

Posts : 696
Join date : 2010-10-07
Age : 40
Location : Lancaster Pa

Forum "DICK" of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum "DICK" of the month   Forum "DICK" of the month I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:27 pm

Wow. Just when I thought Dave couldnt get any gayer this shows up.
Back to top Go down
Long Haul
NELRC Original Gangsta
Long Haul

Posts : 696
Join date : 2010-10-07
Age : 40
Location : Lancaster Pa

Forum "DICK" of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum "DICK" of the month   Forum "DICK" of the month I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:37 pm

Can I nominate Brett for the month of January?
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 31
Location : IOWA

Forum "DICK" of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum "DICK" of the month   Forum "DICK" of the month I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:39 pm

Long Haul wrote:
Can I nominate Brett for the month of January?

same here! who makes a thread to call somebody else a dick? thats a real dick move
Back to top Go down
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

Posts : 932
Join date : 2010-10-14
Age : 39
Location : Jersey Shore

Forum "DICK" of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum "DICK" of the month   Forum "DICK" of the month I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:53 pm

Jake wrote:
Long Haul wrote:
Can I nominate Brett for the month of January?

same here! who makes a thread to call somebody else a dick? thats a real dick move

Stop trying to distract from the point of this thread, jake. You're still the dick of the month. If not simply because you wore those gay skeletoes shoes camping.

_________________
Brian
04 disco S
I offroad in my slippers
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 31
Location : IOWA

Forum "DICK" of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum "DICK" of the month   Forum "DICK" of the month I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:55 pm

durt d1ver wrote:
Jake wrote:
Long Haul wrote:
Can I nominate Brett for the month of January?

same here! who makes a thread to call somebody else a dick? thats a real dick move

Stop trying to distract from the point of this thread, jake. You're still the dick of the month. If not simply because you wore those gay skeletons shoes camping.

you guys are so old fashion - I wear them in situations I cant wear flip flops Very Happy

you old timers are afraid of change, embrace the "skeleton shoe"

And if I am "dick of the month" I am pissed cause I got screwed out of the first week and a half to celebrate
Back to top Go down
jveen
NELRC Pack Leader
NELRC Pack Leader
jveen

Posts : 534
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 35

Forum "DICK" of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum "DICK" of the month   Forum "DICK" of the month I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:09 pm

so whats the award for this "contest"?
Back to top Go down
apatrizzi
Brake Light Switch Repairman
apatrizzi

Posts : 210
Join date : 2011-10-24
Location : Cherry Hill NJ

Forum "DICK" of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum "DICK" of the month   Forum "DICK" of the month I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:15 pm

Jake wrote:
durt d1ver wrote:
Jake wrote:
Long Haul wrote:
Can I nominate Brett for the month of January?

same here! who makes a thread to call somebody else a dick? thats a real dick move

Stop trying to distract from the point of this thread, jake. You're still the dick of the month. If not simply because you wore those gay skeletons shoes camping.

you guys are so old fashion - I wear them in situations I cant wear flip flops Very Happy

you old timers are afraid of change, embrace the "skeleton shoe"

And if I am "dick of the month" I am pissed cause I got screwed out of the first week and a half to celebrate

I have some merrell Trail Gloves... same thing but less gay thanks to the lack of toe compartments.
Back to top Go down
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
devildog01

Posts : 617
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : Your moms bed

Forum "DICK" of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum "DICK" of the month   Forum "DICK" of the month I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:06 am

Long Haul wrote:
Can I nominate Brett for the month of January?
I am ineligable for dick of the month because I am already dick of the year.(see my title)
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

Posts : 3183
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

Forum "DICK" of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum "DICK" of the month   Forum "DICK" of the month I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:50 am

JT has got my favorite title of anyone right now
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
devildog01

Posts : 617
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : Your moms bed

Forum "DICK" of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum "DICK" of the month   Forum "DICK" of the month I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:53 am

Which is???
Back to top Go down
Long Haul
NELRC Original Gangsta
Long Haul

Posts : 696
Join date : 2010-10-07
Age : 40
Location : Lancaster Pa

Forum "DICK" of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum "DICK" of the month   Forum "DICK" of the month I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:02 pm

devildog01 wrote:
Long Haul wrote:
Can I nominate Brett for the month of January?
I am ineligable for dick of the month because I am already dick of the year.(see my title)


Well..... Fuck you then. I would nominate Dave K but hes already claimed the title asshole.
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 31
Location : IOWA

Forum "DICK" of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum "DICK" of the month   Forum "DICK" of the month I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:03 pm

Forum "DICK" of the month YourMomsDildo
Back to top Go down
Long Haul
NELRC Original Gangsta
Long Haul

Posts : 696
Join date : 2010-10-07
Age : 40
Location : Lancaster Pa

Forum "DICK" of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum "DICK" of the month   Forum "DICK" of the month I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:04 pm

devildog01 wrote:
Which is???


He questions the elite rover god Disco Mike
Back to top Go down
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

Posts : 932
Join date : 2010-10-14
Age : 39
Location : Jersey Shore

Forum "DICK" of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum "DICK" of the month   Forum "DICK" of the month I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:12 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
JT has got my favorite title of anyone right now

Rick Astley fan is better.

_________________
Brian
04 disco S
I offroad in my slippers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Forum "DICK" of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum "DICK" of the month   Forum "DICK" of the month I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Forum "DICK" of the month
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» (MOC) HM Schooner pickle.
» How Did You Become a Phan?
» German ja oder nein?
» New to HO Forum,, Hello :-),, need some advice pls xxThank you
» A question about Black Powder

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Random BS-
Jump to: