Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want your crappy suspencion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cris_A
Articulation Expert
Cris_A

I want your crappy suspencion  Empty
PostSubject: I want your crappy suspencion    I want your crappy suspencion  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:00 pm

Hey guys Im getting a parts RRC that has a pretty new lift kit that I'll be taking out , and need to install a stock suspension so I can move the truck around until I get rid of it , got front springs already need rear springs and 4 shocks , dont care if they are shit like I said I only needed to move around .Thanks
Back to top Go down
KingKong8247
ABS Modulator Fondler
KingKong8247

PostSubject: Re: I want your crappy suspencion    I want your crappy suspencion  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:30 am

I have a full set of springs off my DI just sitting in the garage. Yours, if you want them.
Back to top Go down
Cris_A
Articulation Expert
Cris_A

PostSubject: Re: I want your crappy suspencion    I want your crappy suspencion  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:00 am

KingKong8247 wrote:
I have a full set of springs off my DI just sitting in the garage. Yours, if you want them.
I'll take the rear springs ,where are u located ? will need 4 dead shocks now ,worse case I'll ride the truck on just 4 springs its only to move it around my property
Back to top Go down
KingKong8247
ABS Modulator Fondler
KingKong8247

PostSubject: Re: I want your crappy suspencion    I want your crappy suspencion  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:54 am

I'm in New Brunswick but the springs are in Columbus right off exit 7A at my parent's house.

I'll probably be going there for Easter so I can grab them and you can get them from New Brunswick.
Back to top Go down
Cris_A
Articulation Expert
Cris_A

PostSubject: Re: I want your crappy suspencion    I want your crappy suspencion  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:00 am

KingKong8247 wrote:
I'm in New Brunswick but the springs are in Columbus right off exit 7A at my parent's house.

I'll probably be going there for Easter so I can grab them and you can get them from New Brunswick.
Cool I work out of edison , do you want anything for then $?
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: I want your crappy suspencion    I want your crappy suspencion  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:07 pm

Cris_A wrote:
KingKong8247 wrote:
I'll take the rear springs ,where are u located ? will need 4 dead shocks now ,worse case I'll ride the truck on just 4 springs its only to move it around my property

Yea you dont need shocks! actually riding around with just springs is fun as hell! smash the brakes a couple times and it rolls back and forth like a carnival ride
Back to top Go down
KingKong8247
ABS Modulator Fondler
KingKong8247

PostSubject: Re: I want your crappy suspencion    I want your crappy suspencion  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:40 am

Cris_A wrote:
KingKong8247 wrote:

Cool I work out of edison , do you want anything for then $?

Don't worry about it. I'm hoping to get them this weekend. I'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want your crappy suspencion    I want your crappy suspencion  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want your crappy suspencion
Page 1 of 1