Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hannah and her truck

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

Hannah and her truck Empty
PostSubject: Hannah and her truck   Hannah and her truck I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:16 pm

samnt650 wrote:
my ride is a "glorify baby stroller / school bus"

I am was trying to talk Hannah into buying an LR3.. BUT she wants a Toyota Tundra to haul a horse trailer with... Which also works cause I would get to use it to tow my truck with.. So that's a better win win I believe
Back to top Go down
samnt650
Guy Who Knows Shit
samnt650

PostSubject: Re: Hannah and her truck   Hannah and her truck I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:44 pm

Jake.. Tundra is better truck for towing horse trail because it has longer wheel base...
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Hannah and her truck   Hannah and her truck I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:46 pm

samnt650 wrote:
Jake.. Tundra is better truck for towing horse trail because it has longer wheel base...

Oh yea I know, She picked it out based on tow rating and fuel economy. She makes logical decisions unlike me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Hannah and her truck   Hannah and her truck I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:29 pm

Jake wrote:
samnt650 wrote:

Oh yea I know, She picked it out based on tow rating and fuel economy. She makes logical decisions unlike me. Very Happy

Not to mention is the opposite of a Land Rover. It will run forever with minimal maintenance.
Back to top Go down
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
Thebloody323

PostSubject: Re: Hannah and her truck   Hannah and her truck I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:33 am

DiscoSux wrote:

Not to mention is the opposite of a Land Rover. It will run forever with minimal maintenance.

What the hell fun is that?
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Hannah and her truck   Hannah and her truck I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:34 am

Thebloody323 wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:

exactly
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Hannah and her truck   Hannah and her truck I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:00 pm

Thebloody323 wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:

A lot of fun cause then I can go to any event I want and wheel as hard as I want and not have to worry about a damn thing but making it back to the trailer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Hannah and her truck   Hannah and her truck I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:54 am

Jake wrote:
Thebloody323 wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:

A lot of fun cause then I can go to any event I want and wheel as hard as I want and not have to worry about a damn thing but making it back to the trailer Very Happy

Maybe she would let you wheel more if you didn't take her truck to wheel. Dumbass, rethink this... Let her have her truck and she can pick you up if you break. Or, we can have her picking f-ing berries every 12 yards like Lexie (aka "berries"). Your choice you Amish douchebag. Let her stay home and haul her imaginary horse around. Just let me know so I can stay home and help her. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Hannah and her truck   Hannah and her truck I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:04 pm

She wouldnt come on the trips, I would just take the truck for the weekend..........
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Hannah and her truck   Hannah and her truck I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:07 pm

Jake wrote:
She wouldnt come on the trips, I would just take the truck for the weekend..........

So you would keep the v-dub then? I thought you were going to trade that in on the truck...
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Hannah and her truck   Hannah and her truck I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:17 pm

DiscoSux wrote:
Jake wrote:

So you would keep the v-dub then? I thought you were going to trade that in on the truck...

Nope keeping thr Vdub as it is mine and the truck would be "hers". Letting her drive the car for the past 2 years means she owes me a truck to to my disco around on.. makes sense right?

Plus even though the tundra has good gas milage for the truck I'd keep the car for long road trips.
Back to top Go down
LockenDIFF
The Man with the Tan
LockenDIFF

PostSubject: Re: Hannah and her truck   Hannah and her truck I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:52 pm

I used to have a Sequoia thats basiclly a Tunda with more seats but with having horses she may need the bed of the pick up for feed etc. I must say I miss that truck a lot. Toyota's are awesome, my bro in law had a T-100 and a Tundra both are badass. I believe you can get them from Toyota with lockers atleast I know the Tacoma has lockers.
Back to top Go down
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
Thebloody323

PostSubject: Re: Hannah and her truck   Hannah and her truck I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:37 am

LockenDIFF wrote:
I used to have a Sequoia thats basiclly a Tunda with more seats but with having horses she may need the bed of the pick up for feed etc. I must say I miss that truck a lot. Toyota's are awesome, my bro in law had a T-100 and a Tundra both are badass. I believe you can get them from Toyota with lockers atleast I know the Tacoma has lockers.

My dad is knows a guy that sells ARB lockers for Toyota trucks down in Texas. He was trying to convince me to get a Tacoma instead of a Disco.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hannah and her truck   Hannah and her truck I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hannah and her truck
Page 1 of 1