Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moving away party!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

Moving away party!!! Empty
PostSubject: Moving away party!!!   Moving away party!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:28 pm

Ok guys - Next Sunday the 8th at 4pm at my place - 51 N Hobbs Ave, Dallastown, PA 17313. We will have some hot dogs, burgers, kabobs, BBQ chicken and random veggies and whatever beer Hannah picks out hopefully enough for everybody pending how many people show up - however it will be open grill, bring whatever you want and it will get cooked.

We are planning on moving on the 19th so come hang out!
Back to top Go down
KingKong8247
ABS Modulator Fondler
KingKong8247

PostSubject: Re: Moving away party!!!   Moving away party!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:59 pm

Woah, wait a minute, where you moving?
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Moving away party!!!   Moving away party!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:14 am

KingKong8247 wrote:
Woah, wait a minute, where you moving?

Moving back to Iowa - the Des Moines are. My mom has cancer and I am moving back so I can be close to home and spend more time with the family.
Back to top Go down
KingKong8247
ABS Modulator Fondler
KingKong8247

PostSubject: Re: Moving away party!!!   Moving away party!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:09 am

Damn, sorry to hear that Jake. You're doing the best thing though by moving back out there. I already have something going on Sunday but if I get done early I'll try to swing on out there.
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Moving away party!!!   Moving away party!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:55 pm

KingKong8247 wrote:
Damn, sorry to hear that Jake. You're doing the best thing though by moving back out there. I already have something going on Sunday but if I get done early I'll try to swing on out there.

Yea moving how was a no brainer since we work from home. Wasnt excited about spending the $$ and moving across the country again but when I get home and get to spend time with my family it will be worth it.

Let me know if you can make it - we will probably be out late my neighbor has a nice fire pit area we will probably migrate over to.
Back to top Go down
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
Thebloody323

PostSubject: Re: Moving away party!!!   Moving away party!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 8:25 pm

Jake wrote:

Moving back to Iowa - the Des Moines are. My mom has cancer and I am moving back so I can be close to home and spend more time with the family.

Really sorry to hear that man. I'm not much of the religious type but I'll definitely ask the big guy upstairs to look out for you and your family.
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Moving away party!!!   Moving away party!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:24 pm

as you know I'll be in the cayman islands. hope you get back to Iowa A-OK. I hope to see you again on the trails soon and would love to have you stick around our forums. Hell we let Phil in here and he's in the armpit of the country.
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
LockenDIFF
The Man with the Tan
LockenDIFF

PostSubject: Re: Moving away party!!!   Moving away party!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:39 pm

I may swing up, got a new job and Im on call next week-weekend but If we slow down i should be able to make it.
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Moving away party!!!   Moving away party!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:01 pm

Thebloody323 wrote:
Jake wrote:

Really sorry to hear that man. I'm not much of the religious type but I'll definitely ask the big guy upstairs to look out for you and your family.

Thanks man I appreciate it

Hilltoppersx wrote:
as you know I'll be in the cayman islands. hope you get back to Iowa A-OK. I hope to see you again on the trails soon and would love to have you stick around our forums. Hell we let Phil in here and he's in the armpit of the country.

Thanks Eddie, Hope to be out on the East to visit frequently, will keep in touch

LockenDIFF wrote:
I may swing up, got a new job and Im on call next week-weekend but If we slow down i should be able to make it.

Hey Nick - sounds good to me man, hope to see you. Congrats on the new job hope it treats you well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving away party!!!   Moving away party!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving away party!!!
Page 1 of 1