Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best part about moving to Iowa?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

Best part about moving to Iowa? Empty
PostSubject: Best part about moving to Iowa?   Best part about moving to Iowa? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:08 pm

Back to top Go down
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

PostSubject: Re: Best part about moving to Iowa?   Best part about moving to Iowa? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:46 pm

From that website:

Breaking News: There is a law pending that would limit frame height to 23 inches and limit body lifts to 5 inches.

You excited to take your lift off?
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Best part about moving to Iowa?   Best part about moving to Iowa? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 7:29 pm

durt d1ver wrote:
From that website:

Breaking News: There is a law pending that would limit frame height to 23 inches and limit body lifts to 5 inches.

You excited to take your lift off?

You meant to put As of 2010:

It will never get passed - at least while I am living in Iowa. If it did they would have to start doing safety inspections like PA OR cops would be pulling over every other pick up and SUV in Iowa. PA already has a law about frame/bumper height but it's measured from frames lowest point (mine is 22" in the middle). Schuler has told me that cops have pulled guys over and I think he has been pulled over for the bumper height thing. I have never had any issues but my truck doesnt look as tall as some of the Jeeps and pick ups with their crazy lifts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best part about moving to Iowa?   Best part about moving to Iowa? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best part about moving to Iowa?
Page 1 of 1