Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PA horn mounting ideas?

Go down 
+2
Hilltoppersx
ajk150
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ajk150
ABS Modulator Fondler
ajk150

PA horn mounting ideas? Empty
PostSubject: PA horn mounting ideas?   PA horn mounting ideas? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 9:46 pm

Hey guys, so before I drive back out west I'm going to install my PA speaker. Its a waterproof 15W speaker and I was wondering where you guys would recommend the best spot to mount it. I highly doubt that it will be able to be heard over the engine while moving cause these Disco engines are ridiculously loud. But it'd be nice to have it heard at 5-10 mph or idle. So any recommended spot or easy to instal areas would be great. Thanks

Here is the unit, its a 6" speaker and it will be going into my Cobra Classic CB.
http://www.rightchannelradios.com/cb-pa-speaker-15-watt.html
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: PA horn mounting ideas?   PA horn mounting ideas? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:52 am

i have no clue what you are doing with that or where to mount it. lol
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
Therealassmikeg
Mud Tire Addict

PostSubject: Re: PA horn mounting ideas?   PA horn mounting ideas? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:01 pm

Not too many options. somewhere on the roof rack or in behind the spare tire carrier..
Back to top Go down
ajk150
ABS Modulator Fondler
ajk150

PostSubject: Re: PA horn mounting ideas?   PA horn mounting ideas? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:26 am

haha, no worries. I'll get creative. Its so simply to install too. I just need to figure out where it won't get messed up
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: PA horn mounting ideas?   PA horn mounting ideas? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 11:45 am

why not behind the roof rack on the pass side. so it wont get in the way of climbing up and the rack can protect it.
Back to top Go down
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
devildog01

PostSubject: Re: PA horn mounting ideas?   PA horn mounting ideas? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:34 pm

Therealassmikeg wrote:
Not too many options. somewhere on the roof rack or in behind the spare tire carrier..
Mike shoot me a text when you get a chance got a question for you. 484-357-0849
Back to top Go down
ajk150
ABS Modulator Fondler
ajk150

PostSubject: Re: PA horn mounting ideas?   PA horn mounting ideas? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 7:51 pm

Yea I was thinking about somewhere up on the roof rack.  That said I may need to paint it black so it blends a but better.  I've been toying with places around the car and will let you guys know where I finally decide.
Back to top Go down
CRUm
Mud Tire Addict

PostSubject: Re: PA horn mounting ideas?   PA horn mounting ideas? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 8:49 pm

PA horn mounting ideas? Blues_11

I dig where you are going with this.
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: PA horn mounting ideas?   PA horn mounting ideas? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:01 pm

HAHHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
dcarr1971
Custom CDL Installer
dcarr1971

PostSubject: Re: PA horn mounting ideas?   PA horn mounting ideas? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:56 pm

LMAO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PA horn mounting ideas?   PA horn mounting ideas? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PA horn mounting ideas?
Page 1 of 1