Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need a welder

Go down 
+3
devildog01
Hilltoppersx
Jake
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

Need a welder - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a welder   Need a welder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:12 am

My '96 has decent floors in it. Why don't you cut them out and put them in your truck?

I still don't get why you want to "do it right". There is no payback.
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Need a welder   Need a welder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:27 am

DiscoSux wrote:
My '96 has decent floors in it. Why don't you cut them out and put them in your truck?

I still don't get why you want to "do it right". There is no payback.

There is payback in many ways. First is that if I do decide to sell it later down the road I could get way more than what I payed for it even if this was years down the road. Second is piece of mind knowing I'm not driving around some jerry rigged disco and the work I do is quality.

I dont want to be "Jake the guy that jerry rigs his shit" I want to be known as "Jake the guy who takes care of his trucks and does/fixes shit right"

Not to say that Bretts idea of pop riveting is bad if it was just a small area I would have done it already. But at the trucks current condition it is going to have more rivets in it than an airplane if I go that route.
Back to top Go down
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
devildog01

PostSubject: Re: Need a welder   Need a welder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:45 pm

Rite now you look like "Jake the guy who bought a $500 dollar rusty disco for no apperant reason".
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Need a welder   Need a welder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:49 pm

For fun man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a welder   Need a welder - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need a welder
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2