Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

People want to gawk at your truck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

People want to gawk at your truck Empty
PostSubject: People want to gawk at your truck   People want to gawk at your truck I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:33 pm

Hey everyone, not sure if any of you know Bruce Elfström from OEX but he will be at a little get together with Land Rover Larchmont and Land Rover Mt Kisco in Westchester NY on May 5. Just got an email invite from Patty who is organizing the event. it's a big event and there will be all NEW (2014 rangie sport?) trucks there learning how to off-road. they want to have you there so the crowd can gawk at your series and defenders. not kidding. and watch you tear thru water holes and off camber play spots like the champs you are. May 5th is also Family Day, the kick- off to the Old Salem Farm Spring Horse Show, one of the top 25 horse shows in North America and there will be approximately 5,000 people in attendance. so,.. let me know if you are interested with a PM and I'll pass on more info. If i wasn't already taking the RRC to Montauk for the weekend I would be there. so who fancy now? shoot me a text on my phone or a PM here if you are interested.
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
Greatdivide1
Mud Tire Addict
Greatdivide1

People want to gawk at your truck Empty
PostSubject: Re: People want to gawk at your truck   People want to gawk at your truck I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:27 pm

Hrrmm Interesting!!
Back to top Go down

People want to gawk at your truck
Page 1 of 1