Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

three amigos help needed today!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AMF Racing
Jiffy Lube Tech
AMF Racing

three amigos help needed today!! Empty
PostSubject: three amigos help needed today!!   three amigos help needed today!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 1:39 pm

going to rausch creek tomorrow and the stupid three amigos just came on. I just finished the shuttle valve bypass but from my understanding I can not clear a p1590 code with my simple scanner. am I correct in this? land rover is closed today. if anyone local can give me a call or text I would owe ya big time 609-744-6223 name is dave
Back to top Go down
Therealassmikeg
Mud Tire Addict

PostSubject: Re: three amigos help needed today!!   three amigos help needed today!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:00 pm

Doesn't the group have an abs amigo?

You may have another fault in the system. usually the abs self tests and the shuttle valves
operate correctly during the test, the abs light will extinguish.
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: three amigos help needed today!!   three amigos help needed today!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:43 pm

you either need an ABS capable scanner from a mechanic or the Amigo scanner. I have the Amigo scanner available and can send it to you via USPS flat rate. More info look on the Links section of the main website. www.nelrc.com
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: three amigos help needed today!!   three amigos help needed today!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

three amigos help needed today!!
Page 1 of 1