A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Wed May 09, 2012 2:50 pm

Jake wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:
tether it to your phone.


expensive and slow

free on android, and with 4g and kicks ass...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
Turf
NELRC Master
avatar

Posts : 431
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia (11th and green)

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Wed May 09, 2012 6:21 pm

Jake wrote:


Yea but I get off at 8PM - as long as you old queers dont fall asleep before I get there

there's a new sheriff in town. I'll be up all night Thursday and Friday getting FUCKED UP. so jake while that may not mesh with your puritanical beliefs I promise I won't be snuggling with Christ or heat padding my old decrepit back like Brett.

Daddy rages
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sven
NELRC N00B


Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-07-05
Location : State College, PA

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Wed May 09, 2012 6:37 pm

Hey there,

So I'll be at Anthracite on Saturday... So whats the deal there> Are they just letting us go where ever there or is there a guide? Also, is there a trail map of the place?

So what are you guys doing on Sunday?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
avatar

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 29
Location : IOWA

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Wed May 09, 2012 7:16 pm

sven wrote:
Hey there,

So I'll be at Anthracite on Saturday... So whats the deal there> Are they just letting us go where ever there or is there a guide? Also, is there a trail map of the place?

So what are you guys doing on Sunday?

I'd be interested in going to Rausch if I make can get my truck sorted. The white truck is consuming oil some how.. Think it's a clogged PCV but havent had a chance to play with it..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : Your moms bed

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Wed May 09, 2012 8:07 pm

Turf wrote:
there's a new ultra gay sheriff in town. I'll be up all night Thursday and Friday getting FUCKED. so jake while that may not mesh with your puritanical beliefs I promise I will be bone smuggling with Christ or any old decrepit dick I can find.

Daddy rages

Thats a more accurate post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Wed May 09, 2012 8:38 pm

sven wrote:
Hey there,

So I'll be at Anthracite on Saturday... So whats the deal there> Are they just letting us go where ever there or is there a guide? Also, is there a trail map of the place?

So what are you guys doing on Sunday?

No maps. We are going to split up into groups based on difficulty of trails and will each have a guide to take us out. Registration closes june 1.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
ajk150
ABS Modulator Fondler
avatar

Posts : 176
Join date : 2012-05-02
Age : 26
Location : Haverford, PA

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Thu May 10, 2012 3:25 am

Hilltoppersx wrote:


Rausch will be normal you pay when you show up.

we are camping at Camp-a-While

here is the website http://www.campawhilepa.com/

its $24 for a site, you can fit two large tents per site. I would say we might want to try and get a tent site near 150-156

see above. book it now.[/quote]

What time are we hitting the trail friday? I doubt i'll be able to camp Thursday night as i work a night shift, but i could prolly move my shift for friday night. Also anyone interested in splitting a campsite, being that i don't have a large tent and don't need all that space
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turf
NELRC Master
avatar

Posts : 431
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia (11th and green)

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Thu May 10, 2012 8:19 am

sven wrote:

So what are you guys doing on Sunday?

I was loosely throwing the idea around of seeing if there's somewhere I could shoot sporting clays or five stand near anthracite. If there was and it was cheap enough I'd stay sat night and shoot Sunday. Any body know of any places?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Thu May 10, 2012 10:32 pm

Turf wrote:
sven wrote:

So what are you guys doing on Sunday?

I was loosely throwing the idea around of seeing if there's somewhere I could shoot sporting clays or five stand near anthracite. If there was and it was cheap enough I'd stay sat night and shoot Sunday. Any body know of any places?

Google it dude. You might want to check Hegins - World Famous Pigeon killing there.

Being familiar with the area, I am relatively sure that shooting goes on all over that area - none of it legal or controlled. They don't need no stinkin' gun range...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jveen
NELRC Pack Leader
NELRC Pack Leader
avatar

Posts : 532
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Thu May 10, 2012 11:04 pm

We don't need gun ranges around here they don't let you throw booze into the mix
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Thu May 10, 2012 11:08 pm

jveen wrote:
We don't need gun ranges around here they don't let you throw booze into the mix

wtf JV? I can't make heads or tails of this post...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turf
NELRC Master
avatar

Posts : 431
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia (11th and green)

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Thu May 10, 2012 11:12 pm

ajk150 wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:


Rausch will be normal you pay when you show up.

we are camping at Camp-a-While

here is the website http://www.campawhilepa.com/

its $24 for a site, you can fit two large tents per site. I would say we might want to try and get a tent site near 150-156

see above. book it now.

What time are we hitting the trail friday? I doubt i'll be able to camp Thursday night as i work a night shift, but i could prolly move my shift for friday night. Also anyone interested in splitting a campsite, being that i don't have a large tent and don't need all that space[/quote]

My buddy just bailed and I already booked a site Thursday and Friday night. Wanna split? We can be the Philly crew. Head out Thursday after work. It's 22$ if you want in
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Thu May 10, 2012 11:18 pm

Everybody can lick my ass. I got the young Jewish Amishman on my site.

Oh damn, I forgot my tent. Jake, can I sleep in your digs?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jveen
NELRC Pack Leader
NELRC Pack Leader
avatar

Posts : 532
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Fri May 11, 2012 12:07 am

sorry I was posting and ordering food at wendys. I dont even know what I was trying to say. Something along the line of gun ranges are no fun cause you can't drink and blast shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Fri May 11, 2012 12:14 am

jveen wrote:
sorry I was posting and ordering food at wendys. I dont even know what I was trying to say. Something along the line of gun ranges are no fun cause you can't drink and blast shit.

I get that! Cheers JV! I hope the triple was worth it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ajk150
ABS Modulator Fondler
avatar

Posts : 176
Join date : 2012-05-02
Age : 26
Location : Haverford, PA

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Sat May 12, 2012 7:06 pm

Turf wrote:


My buddy just bailed and I already booked a site Thursday and Friday night. Wanna split? We can be the Philly crew. Head out Thursday after work. It's 22$ if you want in

Yea sounds good to me. What time do you finish your shift?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turf
NELRC Master
avatar

Posts : 431
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 33
Location : Philadelphia (11th and green)

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Sat May 12, 2012 8:02 pm

I won't know what time I'll be done till we get closer. As soon as I have something booked for that say I'll be able to say when I'm done. I'll keep you posted. Sounds like that dude is back in but I'm sure we can squeeze three tents. Mine isn't that big. I'm fucking pumped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : Your moms bed

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Sat May 12, 2012 10:00 pm

Sounds like you two will be sharing a tent.Don't be rude.Let Kase get in on some of your man on man action.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ajk150
ABS Modulator Fondler
avatar

Posts : 176
Join date : 2012-05-02
Age : 26
Location : Haverford, PA

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Sun May 13, 2012 1:12 pm

Ok, i guess time will day. still a few weeks off though. and i have a very tiny little tent so i'm sure we can shove it in a corner somewhere haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
avatar

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 29
Location : IOWA

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Sun May 13, 2012 10:11 pm

ajk150 wrote:
Ok, i guess time will day. still a few weeks off though. and i have a very tiny little tent so i'm sure we can shove it in a corner somewhere haha

We dont talk about shoving things on the forum any more.. it arouses Kase too much
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Mon May 14, 2012 10:31 am

map http://g.co/maps/2876h

and address and time are up on page 1 of this thread and facebook event page
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
Sean B.
Jiffy Lube Tech
avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-04-04
Location : Cape Cod MA.

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Mon May 14, 2012 7:40 pm

In all honesty, is this like the "main event" something one shouldn't miss out on? I'm pumped and ready to set out and totally willing to go the distance, "MA to PA". Buuttt... June 10th I graduate, this trip is rely cutting it close. I've got the tools to get the job done so to speak, camping gear, ect...But the rover is stock for the most part, and I don't need to be kicking around on "green" trails by myself. Anyone else going with a some what stock Rover?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DocFodge
Brake Light Switch Repairman
avatar

Posts : 214
Join date : 2011-07-10
Location : Wilmington, DE

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Mon May 14, 2012 8:17 pm

damn I wish I was going to make this but there is almost no chance I'm going to have my head gaskets replaced by then. I haven't even started tearing it down yet. Tempted to throw a bottle of Blue Devil down its gullet and pray i can make it through. What's the worst that could happen? I have to tear it down anyway, and if I can buy a couple of weeks of hold out of it and get a good weekend of wheeling in then what the heck. Somebody tell me thats a bad idea.... 'Cause otherwise I'm about to attempt to buy a little time with the magic glass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 646
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 35
Location : Ewing, NJ

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Mon May 14, 2012 8:37 pm

DocFodge wrote:
damn I wish I was going to make this but there is almost no chance I'm going to have my head gaskets replaced by then. I haven't even started tearing it down yet. Tempted to throw a bottle of Blue Devil down its gullet and pray i can make it through. What's the worst that could happen? I have to tear it down anyway, and if I can buy a couple of weeks of hold out of it and get a good weekend of wheeling in then what the heck. Somebody tell me thats a bad idea.... 'Cause otherwise I'm about to attempt to buy a little time with the magic glass.

You could run the risk of proper fucking your engine? Suppose that would give you a good reason to buy a diesel cherry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ajk150
ABS Modulator Fondler
avatar

Posts : 176
Join date : 2012-05-02
Age : 26
Location : Haverford, PA

PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   Tue May 15, 2012 3:58 pm

Sean B. wrote:
In all honesty, is this like the "main event" something one shouldn't miss out on? I'm pumped and ready to set out and totally willing to go the distance, "MA to PA". Buuttt... June 10th I graduate, this trip is rely cutting it close. I've got the tools to get the job done so to speak, camping gear, ect...But the rover is stock for the most part, and I don't need to be kicking around on "green" trails by myself. Anyone else going with a some what stock Rover?

My rover will be mostly stock, minus some protection underneath. Although i don't plan on cruising the greens, you should be fine on the blues with a stock rover and depends on driver ability and and ability to take a hit here and there if you want to venture onto the blacks stock. Although i've seen people do it and get out just fine before in other rigs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12   

Back to top Go down
 
The NELRC Annual - 6/8/12 - 6/9/12
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 7/17/15 - 7/18/15 - NELRC Annual
» NELRC Annual 2016
» THE ART OF ELYSIUM 5TH ANNUAL HEAVEN GALA - Jan. 14, 2012
» Review: The Doctor who annual 1965
» Gerry co-hosting APJ Event - 6th Annual Hollywood Domino Pre-Oscar Gala & Tournament

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Outings-
Jump to: