Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mettowee trip?

Go down 
+6
Cris_A
DanC
KingKong8247
durt d1ver
Jake
Hilltoppersx
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

mettowee trip? Empty
PostSubject: mettowee trip?   mettowee trip? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:03 pm

any interest in a summer mettowee trip? I have about 5 or 6 CT guys that want to go. I have a discounted price available to us. I know it's a hike for some of you guys but it was fun as hell when Billy, Lexi and I went last time. I would love to have a bunch of trucks there, we can night wheel and really test our climbing capabilities on some of those hills and then go jump in the river
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

mettowee trip? Empty
PostSubject: Re: mettowee trip?   mettowee trip? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:05 pm

Pending my truck being done I am in..

gah 7 and a half hour drive...... I forgot how far away it is..

Last edited by Jake on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

mettowee trip? Empty
PostSubject: Re: mettowee trip?   mettowee trip? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:59 pm

I have so much going on, that pulling off both the pines and rausch this spring/summer is gonna cost me. I would love to do conclave, but it looks like rotr might be my only other trip this year. Im still trying to figure out how im going to pull off the anthracite / rausch trip together. We're so shorthanded at work, they've been denying time off left and right,
Back to top Go down
KingKong8247
ABS Modulator Fondler
KingKong8247

mettowee trip? Empty
PostSubject: Re: mettowee trip?   mettowee trip? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:09 pm

I'd be interested in going again.

It was a lot of fun with lots of tough trails. They basically gave us free range to do whatever we wanted. Had a huge river we went in with lots of fish swimming around and they were planning on making a swimming hole with a big rope swing. So some other stuff to do as well as wheel whenever you'd like. Trying to make it up a hill with a turn is very puckering at night.
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

mettowee trip? Empty
PostSubject: Re: mettowee trip?   mettowee trip? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:34 pm

KingKong8247 wrote:
I'd be interested in going again.

It was a lot of fun with lots of tough trails. They basically gave us free range to do whatever we wanted. Had a huge river we went in with lots of fish swimming around and they were planning on making a swimming hole with a big rope swing. So some other stuff to do as well as wheel whenever you'd like. Trying to make it up a hill with a turn is very puckering at night.

hahha i had a lot of vodka and was like YEAH YOU GOT THIS JUST GUN IT!!! hahahah... then you almost backed into a tree.. good times. at least i have quick way 2 get the ladders down and my xuz works
Back to top Go down
DanC
Guy Who Knows Shit

mettowee trip? Empty
PostSubject: Re: mettowee trip?   mettowee trip? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:52 am

I would probably attend this outing, it is the closest trip you have planned to me so far.
Metawee is only about 2.5 hours from me. I have been there once previously.

Dan
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

mettowee trip? Empty
PostSubject: Re: mettowee trip?   mettowee trip? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:21 am

DanC wrote:
I would probably attend this outing, it is the closest trip you have planned to me so far.
Metawee is only about 2.5 hours from me. I have been there once previously.

Dan

awesome! its a good time. there are a few CT guys on Facebook that said they are interested.
Back to top Go down
Cris_A
Articulation Expert
Cris_A

mettowee trip? Empty
PostSubject: Re: mettowee trip?   mettowee trip? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:22 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
any interest in a summer mettowee trip? I have about 5 or 6 CT guys that want to go. I have a discounted price available to us. I know it's a hike for some of you guys but it was fun as hell when Billy, Lexi and I went last time. I would love to have a bunch of trucks there, we can night wheel and really test our climbing capabilities on some of those hills and then go jump in the river
I'll be intersted but please elaborate the ones that don't know what your talking about ,like when , where is this place and how much .? sounds like fun is this a overnight outing? what's the terrain like ,may take the family to this one ,but first I need new tires and a new lift .
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

mettowee trip? Empty
PostSubject: Re: mettowee trip?   mettowee trip? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:51 pm

Cris_A wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:
I'll be interested but please elaborate the ones that don't know what your talking about ,like when , where is this place and how much .? sounds like fun is this a overnight outing? what's the terrain like ,may take the family to this one ,but first I need new tires and a new lift .

its in whitehall NY (near Lake George). i think there are some photos in an older thread in the outings section. it's an off road park. I have not set a date yet, im working with the park to nail one down. I'm open to suggestions. This is an overnight outing with two nights for those who want to camp Friday and Saturday. I'm working on a price I think it will be $25 a truck $10 to camp. I am thinking July or early August. The rest of our schedule looks like End of April is Pines, June will be the big club outing in PA, September is Conclave and Convoy 4 Heroes.
Back to top Go down
KingKong8247
ABS Modulator Fondler
KingKong8247

mettowee trip? Empty
PostSubject: Re: mettowee trip?   mettowee trip? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:30 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
I am thinking July or early August. The rest of our schedule looks like End of April is Pines, June will be the big club outing in PA, September is Conclave and Convoy 4 Heroes.

First and second week of August I cannot do but July sounds pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

mettowee trip? Empty
PostSubject: Re: mettowee trip?   mettowee trip? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:34 pm

im in for July as well. that's 2 votes July, anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Cris_A
Articulation Expert
Cris_A

mettowee trip? Empty
PostSubject: Re: mettowee trip?   mettowee trip? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:05 pm

nice I was going to go to lake george anyway , Im good for mid july to mid august
Back to top Go down
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
devildog01

mettowee trip? Empty
PostSubject: Re: mettowee trip?   mettowee trip? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:37 pm

I've got to cut my grass in July but I'll try to swing the Mettowee trip to.
Back to top Go down
sloanfiske1
Dirty Diff Fluid Tech
sloanfiske1

mettowee trip? Empty
PostSubject: Re: mettowee trip?   mettowee trip? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:36 pm

i could be in
Back to top Go down
KingKong8247
ABS Modulator Fondler
KingKong8247

mettowee trip? Empty
PostSubject: Re: mettowee trip?   mettowee trip? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:32 am

Cris_A wrote:
what's the terrain like

Most of the it looks like this
mettowee trip? IMAG0193
mettowee trip? IMAG0185
mettowee trip? IMAG0199
Back to top Go down
Turf
NELRC Master
Turf

mettowee trip? Empty
PostSubject: Re: mettowee trip?   mettowee trip? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:41 pm

Oooooh. That looks like fun. We've got an expensive summer lined up ( lot of weddings. Fml) but I'll make everything I can
Back to top Go down
DocFodge
Brake Light Switch Repairman
DocFodge

mettowee trip? Empty
PostSubject: Re: mettowee trip?   mettowee trip? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:54 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
im in for July as well. that's 2 votes July, anyone else?

Count me in for July there El Capitan! My April and June are silly booked but looking forward to getting a lot out of July/August/September.
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

mettowee trip? Empty
PostSubject: Re: mettowee trip?   mettowee trip? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:54 am

waiting to hear back from the park about two weekends in July. will give an update as soon as I hear back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mettowee trip? Empty
PostSubject: Re: mettowee trip?   mettowee trip? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mettowee trip?
Page 1 of 1