Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some pics of my newest D1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cris_A
Articulation Expert
Cris_A

Some pics of my newest D1 Empty
PostSubject: Some pics of my newest D1   Some pics of my newest D1 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:56 pm

Ok now that I got it running right is time introduce the D1 is a 1995 SE7 with 76000 miles got it from Virginia about a month and a half ago , they dont use salt in Virginia so is 99% rust free only minimal surface rust on a few spots.

when I first got ,plain old D1

Some pics of my newest D1 Image1eh

week 2 rims ,tires and suspension

Some pics of my newest D1 Image2fsp

week 3 bumper

Some pics of my newest D1 Photo2ht

week 4 rack

Some pics of my newest D1 Photo3ny

More to come snorkel gets here next wednesday

Back to top Go down
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
Thebloody323

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my newest D1   Some pics of my newest D1 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:41 pm

That's a good looking truck. It will look better with some dents and scratches lol. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Cris_A
Articulation Expert
Cris_A

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my newest D1   Some pics of my newest D1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:59 am

Thebloody323 wrote:
That's a good looking truck. It will look better with some dents and scratches lol. Twisted Evil

Are you kidding Im about to have this baby detail in and out , you never know when the Willowbrook Mall gets flooded that's why I need the snorkel Shocked
Back to top Go down
forcefed44
3 Amigos Detective
forcefed44

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my newest D1   Some pics of my newest D1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:30 am

Cris_A wrote:
Thebloody323 wrote:

Are you kidding Im about to have this baby detail in and out , you never know when the Willowbrook Mall gets flooded that's why I need the snorkel Shocked

LOL.. Rim twins.. I hated those Casters the 94-95 came on... I went through 5 sets of rim styles before settling on the Black nugget wheels..

Chris
Back to top Go down
Cris_A
Articulation Expert
Cris_A

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my newest D1   Some pics of my newest D1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:41 pm

forcefed44 wrote:
Cris_A wrote:
Thebloody323 wrote:

LOL.. Rim twins.. I hated those Casters the 94-95 came on... I went through 5 sets of rim styles before settling on the Black nugget wheels..

Chris
Yeah I really like those rims they been on 3 different of my rovers with different tire set ups but I like the off set compare to the stock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my newest D1   Some pics of my newest D1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some pics of my newest D1
Page 1 of 1