Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ROTR3 - Where/When are you staying thread

Go down 
+6
jveen
Jake
durt d1ver
dschramm
Long Haul
DiscoSux
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

ROTR3 - Where/When are you staying thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROTR3 - Where/When are you staying thread   ROTR3 - Where/When are you staying thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:35 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
i would either camp right at rausch, or if you don't want to be a loner than go to echo down the hill for one night. then you can shower in the morning pack up and head to rausch in the morning. personally id rather get all the driving out of the way.

Good Idea. Echo will provide a place to clean up before 3 days of whore's baths. Just don't try to sneak anyone in, right Ed?
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: ROTR3 - Where/When are you staying thread   ROTR3 - Where/When are you staying thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:37 pm

yeah........ whore.
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: ROTR3 - Where/When are you staying thread   ROTR3 - Where/When are you staying thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:39 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
yeah........ whore.

Lol fuck her!
Back to top Go down
dcarr1971
Custom CDL Installer
dcarr1971

PostSubject: Re: ROTR3 - Where/When are you staying thread   ROTR3 - Where/When are you staying thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:07 pm

Cool. Thanks for the offer Jake. I'd take you up on it, but there's no telling what time I'll actually be getting out of Pgh so I'll probably be showing up at a really heinous hour. I'm used to being awake at weird hours so I'll probably just drive straight in

Hilltoppersx wrote:
yeah........ whore.

...then again Echo sounds like it may well be the way to go...at least if they've got whores Laughing
Back to top Go down
KingKong8247
ABS Modulator Fondler
KingKong8247

PostSubject: Re: ROTR3 - Where/When are you staying thread   ROTR3 - Where/When are you staying thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:22 pm

I called them a little while ago and asked about the reservations. I told them I would be wheeling Sat, is it cool if I camp Friday night. They said that reservations aren't needed, just give them a heads up you are camping so they will expect you.
Back to top Go down
dcarr1971
Custom CDL Installer
dcarr1971

PostSubject: Re: ROTR3 - Where/When are you staying thread   ROTR3 - Where/When are you staying thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:26 pm

Thanks for the clarification. Another one of the FPLRG guys has also decided to camp...
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: ROTR3 - Where/When are you staying thread   ROTR3 - Where/When are you staying thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:18 pm

KingKong8247 wrote:
I called them a little while ago and asked about the reservations. I told them I would be wheeling Sat, is it cool if I camp Friday night. They said that reservations aren't needed, just give them a heads up you are camping so they will expect you.

Why don't you give them a call and let them know that there will be 6 or 8 of us camping Friday/Saturday. I think they would appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
SPAS12
ABS Modulator Fondler
SPAS12

PostSubject: Re: ROTR3 - Where/When are you staying thread   ROTR3 - Where/When are you staying thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:21 am

I am thinking of camping on sat night and leaving sunday morning now. I'm not positive on that, but I guess I can let them know upon check in sat morn.
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: ROTR3 - Where/When are you staying thread   ROTR3 - Where/When are you staying thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:37 am

SPAS12 wrote:
I am thinking of camping on sat night and leaving sunday morning now. I'm not positive on that, but I guess I can let them know upon check in sat morn.

You don't have to let Rausch know. It is really informal. You can decide at anytime.
Back to top Go down
SPAS12
ABS Modulator Fondler
SPAS12

PostSubject: Re: ROTR3 - Where/When are you staying thread   ROTR3 - Where/When are you staying thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:01 pm

So how many people from here are going to be camping on saturday, about 6-8?? I think it makes more sense for me to stay the night, it's about a two and a half hour drive for me, and I dig staying outside anyway.

Do I need to bring anything? I have lots of camping gear, lanterns, Dutch oven, stoves, etc. I thought I read that fires were allowed, should I bring firewood?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROTR3 - Where/When are you staying thread   ROTR3 - Where/When are you staying thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ROTR3 - Where/When are you staying thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2