Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th

Go down 
+14
Turf
KingKong8247
ajk150
DiscoSux
B4X4S
SPAS12
Thebloody323
dcarr1971
qbenplaya00
scottsdalerrc
devildog01
Hilltoppersx
jveen
durt d1ver
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
qbenplaya00
Hardcore Lesbian
qbenplaya00

Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:55 pm

DiscoSux wrote:
Propane bbq's are allowed. I will be using mine for breakfast on Saturday.

Saturday lunch is the mexican deal. Friday - bring something to eat on the trail. We will be in different groups and you may not want to come the whole way back to camp to eat.

ok will bring mine to heat some stuff up...

and a cooler with some things... looks like friday i cannot make it since i asked the boss and she said i had to wait until she got out of work... Rolling Eyes so ill see everyone friday night... save me a spot at camp site. i too will be there with my tent... another thing if i bring something to contribute for your breakfast could i possibly get in on that? i can bring bacon (never enough) and some thomas bagels. wyt?
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:06 pm

qbenplaya00 wrote:
another thing if i bring something to contribute for your breakfast could i possibly
get in on that? i can bring bacon (never enough) and some thomas bagels. wyt?

Maybe, if I knew who the fock you were! Razz
Back to top Go down
jveen
NELRC Pack Leader
NELRC Pack Leader
jveen

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:16 pm

Quote :
anyone else want in on our unch and can bring shredded mexican or cheddar cheese?

I can bring cheese along with a desert. and ill bring my campstove i got it for Sandy and still have a 3 unused tanks of propane
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:19 pm

jveen wrote:
Quote :
anyone else want in on our unch and can bring shredded mexican or cheddar cheese?

I can bring cheese along with a desert. and ill bring my campstove i got it for Sandy and still have a 3 unused tanks of propane

My wife just picked up the cheese..

(Just leave it alone Brett)
Back to top Go down
jveen
NELRC Pack Leader
NELRC Pack Leader
jveen

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:22 pm

how many guys are gonna be at lunch so I know how much shit to buy
Back to top Go down
qbenplaya00
Hardcore Lesbian
qbenplaya00

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:28 pm

DiscoSux wrote:
qbenplaya00 wrote:
another thing if i bring something to contribute for your breakfast could i possibly

im the right guy to know to get that extra bacon
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:31 pm

i made enough food for about 15.

and yes dave i agree we will try and set up a nice spot for us to huddle around.
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:41 pm

qbenplaya00 wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:
qbenplaya00 wrote:

im the right guy to know to get that extra bacon

deal. I make a egg/onion/potato/sausage mix that sits in your gut like a brick for about 6 hours.
Back to top Go down
KingKong8247
ABS Modulator Fondler
KingKong8247

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:30 pm

I am going to have to pass on this event. My uncle needs a lot more help fixing his house after it flooded from Sandy so Ill be doing that this weekend.

Sounds like it is going to be another huge event and I will just have to watch Ed's video.
Back to top Go down
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
Thebloody323

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:44 pm

Looks like the Landie won't be ready today so I'll be heading up Friday afternoon-ish. My dad can't make it because he is still working on the basement that got flooded, I'll be bringing out the girlfriend to show her how much fun wheeling is Laughing . Let me know if there is anything I could bring for lunch Saturday.
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:49 pm

KingKong8247 wrote:
I will just have to watch Ed's video.
\

about 3 minutes in Ed sticks his finger up the guys ass as he's blowing him. oh wait, wrong "ed's video"...
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:55 pm

Thebloody323 wrote:
Looks like the Landie won't be ready today so I'll be heading up Friday afternoon-ish. My dad can't make it because he is still working on the basement that got flooded, I'll be bringing out the girlfriend to show her how much fun wheeling is Laughing . Let me know if there is anything I could bring for lunch Saturday.

Kev if you could bring those paper bowls, paper towels and some plastic forks that would be key. just in case dave falls off the map.
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:57 pm

DiscoSux wrote:
KingKong8247 wrote:
\

about 3 minutes in Ed sticks his finger up the guys ass as he's blowing him. oh wait, wrong "ed's video"...

the finger is up your arse to loosen up that egg sausage potato mix you made.
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:03 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:
KingKong8247 wrote:
\

the finger is up your arse to loosen up that egg sausage potato mix you made.

tried it, you need a small mammal up there to gnaw it away.
Back to top Go down
dcarr1971
Custom CDL Installer
dcarr1971

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:49 pm

OK...I've been a little out of touch the past few days. I'm bringing bowls and utensils? I thought I was bringing chili? I can do either...
Back to top Go down
jveen
NELRC Pack Leader
NELRC Pack Leader
jveen

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 6:13 pm

I'll be rolling without sliders tomorrow since every time I pick up a can a paint the wind gusts to 20 mph.
Back to top Go down
qbenplaya00
Hardcore Lesbian
qbenplaya00

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:40 pm

ok ok ... count me in with my buddy. at the lunch... i am bringing arroz moro plus chips and salsa. (dont know what hes bringing to the table)

cooking breakfast sat. with discosux i have my bacon and plain bagels with either butter, cream cheese and/or strawberry spread.
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:23 am

qbenplaya00 wrote:
ok ok ... count me in with my buddy. at the lunch... i am bringing arroz moro plus chips and salsa. (dont know what hes bringing to the table)

cooking breakfast sat. with discosux i have my bacon and plain bagels with either butter, cream cheese and/or strawberry spread.

wait, I gotta feed "your buddy" too? wtf?

ok, but this is the first time I am trying this dish on my new grill so it may not be super smooth first time out. I'll get you guys fed though.
Back to top Go down
qbenplaya00
Hardcore Lesbian
qbenplaya00

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:06 am

DiscoSux wrote:
qbenplaya00 wrote:

wait, I gotta feed "your buddy" too? wtf?

ok, but this is the first time I am trying this dish on my new grill so it may not be super smooth first time out. I'll get you guys fed though.

hey man no... for breakfast its just me. my buddy will be there sat. for lunch. no worries man i wouldn't impose like that. just me ha
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:10 am

qbenplaya00 wrote:

hey man no... for breakfast its just me. my buddy will be there sat. for lunch. no worries man i wouldn't impose like that. just me ha

no sweat either way bro! I gotta bust balls. Its what I do...see my "title" here. Twisted Evil

I'll be the beer bellied middle age guy with two twelve year old boys (only one's mine). If it's late I might be seen hitting on AJ... Fucker's got a pretty smile.
Back to top Go down
ajk150
ABS Modulator Fondler
ajk150

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:01 am

DiscoSux wrote:
qbenplaya00 wrote:

no sweat either way bro! I gotta bust balls. Its what I do...see my "title" here. Twisted Evil

I'll be the beer bellied middle age guy with two twelve year old boys (only one's mine). If it's late I might be seen hitting on AJ... Fucker's got a pretty smile.

To bring a gun or not to bring a gun... tis the question.

jk, but do you guys need anything else for lunch? I could prolly wrangle up some things if need be.
Back to top Go down
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
Thebloody323

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:57 pm

Okay I am at the hotel where is everyone meeting?
Back to top Go down
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:18 pm

Thebloody323 wrote:
Okay I am at the hotel where is everyone meeting?

We just left, come down to oneals pub. Make right out of hotel, about 3-4 miles on left. Ed went captain nemo, so he's still at Rausch. Call me maybe that 7326844973
Back to top Go down
KingKong8247
ABS Modulator Fondler
KingKong8247

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:48 am

For those of you not there:

Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 6 SunkenEd-1
Back to top Go down
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
devildog01

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 3:48 pm

KingKong8247 wrote:
For those of you not there:

Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 6 SunkenEd-1

Yea thats not good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next