Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th

Go down 
+14
Turf
KingKong8247
ajk150
DiscoSux
B4X4S
SPAS12
Thebloody323
dcarr1971
qbenplaya00
scottsdalerrc
devildog01
Hilltoppersx
jveen
durt d1ver
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:00 pm

rijosho wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:
Turf wrote:
I heard Book of Mormon is hilarious. I also heard the tickets are buku hard to get.

we bought them in May. this was the earliest date we could get tix for. I took the day off so I can pack my truck in the morning before we go take the train in.

Nice. I'm assuming you're going to see it here in NYC??

So what time are you heading to Rausch then? I'm trying to figure out when I can head out to ROTR as I'm heading to London the next week for 2 weeks, so I kind of have to be around here the week before. Trying to figure out if I can take a half day Fri or the whole day or what. I hate work.

yeah NYC show.

I'm heading to Rausch EARLY friday morning. it takes me about 3 1/2 hours. people like to hit those trails by 9. which means i have to leave my house by 5:30.
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:09 pm

I probably won't be out there early enough to wheel Friday. I'm hoping to leave my house by 1 which puts me there after 4. I may then make a pit stop at Cabelas and then just go check in the hotel, then meet you guys for dinner
Back to top Go down
jveen
NELRC Pack Leader
NELRC Pack Leader
jveen

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:44 pm

Got friday off. I'll be there any time ready to go
Back to top Go down
KingKong8247
ABS Modulator Fondler
KingKong8247

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:05 am

I probably won't leave until after 4. What is the dinner plans for Friday night?
Back to top Go down
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
devildog01

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:47 am

KingKong8247 wrote:
I probably won't leave until after 4. What is the dinner plans for Friday night?

Billly shoot me a txt at 484-357*0849 we can meet at cracker barrel then head out.
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:40 am

so who will be there early friday? just me and JT?
Back to top Go down
rijosho
3 Amigos Detective

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 11:00 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:

I'm feeling a cold coming on. I'll keep you updated.
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:41 am

Hilltoppersx wrote:

Kase and son will be there Friday morning.

Got some "new" bits to try out - Rovertym trailing arms, Warn 9k winch, Tom Woods front drive shaft, and Rover Tracks panhard rod (thanks for the tip Ed).

Also a bunch of new camping stuff.
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:43 am

KingKong8247 wrote:

yeah! Billy! Jensen will be happy to see you.
Back to top Go down
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
Thebloody323

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 3:09 am

Hilltoppersx wrote:

I plan on coming up early on Friday.
Back to top Go down
jveen
NELRC Pack Leader
NELRC Pack Leader
jveen

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 4:01 am

Skyfall comes out that night anyone want to shoot up I 81 to one of the malls and catch a show?
There might be a Rover in it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rijosho
3 Amigos Detective

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:41 am

rijosho wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:

Whoops that didn't come out right. I meant that like I'm going to try to skip work on Fri - not skip ROTR. HAHA.
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:05 am

rijosho wrote:
rijosho wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:

Whoops that didn't come out right. I meant that like I'm going to try to skip work on Fri - not skip ROTR. HAHA.

I was a bit drunk last night and I thought that didn't make sense. Lol
Back to top Go down
dcarr1971
Custom CDL Installer
dcarr1971

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:00 am

Hilltoppersx wrote:

Hey Ed, I'm planning to be there bright and early Friday morning. There should be at least one other FPLRG truck there with me...
Back to top Go down
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
Thebloody323

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:17 am

Okay so good news (which is rare due to current situations), my dad will have the week of the 9th off due to the storm. I'll definitely be in attendance and with any luck so will my dad.
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:41 am

Thebloody323 wrote:
Okay so good news (which is rare due to current situations), my dad will have the week of the 9th off due to the storm. I'll definitely be in attendance and with any luck so will my dad.

AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:01 pm

dcarr1971 wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:

Hey Ed, I'm planning to be there bright and early Friday morning. There should be at least one other FPLRG truck there with me...

Dave - I need a couple stickers and/or t-shirts from Fort Pitt. PM if you can get them and I will Paypal funds!
Back to top Go down
dcarr1971
Custom CDL Installer
dcarr1971

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:14 am

DiscoSux wrote:
dcarr1971 wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:

Dave - I need a couple stickers and/or t-shirts from Fort Pitt. PM if you can get them and I will Paypal funds!

That's easy. We do it all through Cafe Press, so you can just have them send it straight to you. http://www.cafepress.com/fplrg

I might have one other sticker that they don't have on the site. I'll bring it if I can find it. (FYI...The multi-layer green/gold one on my truck is the old logo, and there aren't any of those left.)
Back to top Go down
seventyfive
NELRC N00B

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:43 pm

for you guys that are still able to head down. if you can take a minute to pick up a stuffed animal to bring to rausch this weekend, for a little girl who just lost her dad. if you seen it on dweb or Facebook, mike vancurren passed away last week. trying to raise some money for his family and figured it would also be nice to get his daughter some toys for christmas. I'm sure they are not destitute but i was thinking with losing her dad it might lift her spirits a little to head down to the christmas tree and be overwhelmed with cute stuffed animals.
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:03 pm

seventyfive wrote:
for you guys that are still able to head down. if you can take a minute to pick up a stuffed animal to bring to rausch this weekend, for a little girl who just lost her dad. if you seen it on dweb or Facebook, mike vancurren passed away last week. trying to raise some money for his family and figured it would also be nice to get his daughter some toys for christmas. I'm sure they are not destitute but i was thinking with losing her dad it might lift her spirits a little to head down to the christmas tree and be overwhelmed with cute stuffed animals.

Mike W is spot on. If you guys are coming to Rovers on the Rocks bring one. Mike V was a good dude and a big part of the Rover community for many years. After you wait 4 hours for gas the least you can do is spend 10 mins and stop in and grab a stuffed animal.

Back to top Go down
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
Thebloody323

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:35 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:

Mike W is spot on. If you guys are coming to Rovers on the Rocks bring one. Mike V was a good dude and a big part of the Rover community for many years. After you wait 4 hours for gas the least you can do is spend 10 mins and stop in and grab a stuffed animal.

Apart from stuffed animals is there anything else we can bring?
Back to top Go down
seventyfive
NELRC N00B

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:45 pm

talked to dan r. this evening, he is planning to bring Mike's truggy up and parking it at the rock course. we'd like to fill it up with stuffed animals for Maddy. whatever you think a 5 year old girl would get a kick out of, her mom says she loves animals...so any type of animal would be cool.

i know times are tough and most of you guys are under water, but donations would be very helpful as well.

Back to top Go down
bigkel162
NELRC N00B
bigkel162

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:33 pm

Fernando, Ram and I will be leaving from NYC on Saturday morning at 4:30 to meet up with everyone by 8 to 9 at Raush. Anyone else leaving Saturday wanna ride in the group? affraid
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:06 pm

bigkel162 wrote:
Fernando, Ram and I will be leaving from NYC on Saturday morning at 4:30 to meet up with everyone by 8 to 9 at Raush. Anyone else leaving Saturday wanna ride in the group? affraid

I'll already be up there. Leaving Westchester friday at 5am. see u over there man!
Back to top Go down
jveen
NELRC Pack Leader
NELRC Pack Leader
jveen

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:42 pm

What time we hitting the trails Friday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next