Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spring Robsonia Trials Event

Go down 
+6
LockenDIFF
Thebloody323
dcarr1971
DiscoSux
jveen
Jake
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

Spring Robsonia Trials Event Empty
PostSubject: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:19 pm

Anybody going? I know a lot of you are planning on going to the Pines.

Info here - http://roversclub.org/

I may go to Robsonia or one of the trail set up days next weekend because Hannahs b-day is the 27th.

That's if I go anywhere. Got news the day after I bought my welder that I some how under paid on my federal income tax estimate last quarter.
Back to top Go down
jveen
NELRC Pack Leader
NELRC Pack Leader
jveen

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:45 pm

I wanted to go but my truck is garbage
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:47 pm

How did this end up in for sale? Oops! Will move it later
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:34 pm

Jake wrote:
Anybody going? I know a lot of you are planning on going to the Pines.

I should be there. You know I would LOVE to go to the Pines but its just not in the cards.

Any newbies out there - I would recommend Robesonia (not OVER the Pines, just recommending it). It was the first LR event I went to when I got into this hell. It is mostly tame with a little bit of tough, interesting stuff. You get to learn your truck and watch some cool trucks do some intricate stuff. Cool prizes, too.

Me? I'm a Rausch fag. Excuse me for living close to the best off-road park within hundreds of miles. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:36 pm

A Rausch fag? I thought you were just a fag.. Learn something new every day
Back to top Go down
dcarr1971
Custom CDL Installer
dcarr1971

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:44 pm

Jake, I'm planning to drive out friday, wheel saturday, and head back Sunday...haven't decide which truck to bring either...
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:49 pm

dcarr1971 wrote:
Jake, I'm planning to drive out friday, wheel saturday, and head back Sunday...haven't decide which truck to bring either...

Sweet bring me the one with the smallest tires. Smile I did great last fall but stand no chance with my current set up. Hope to have a diesel defender by fall for events like this and camping.
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:52 pm

dcarr1971 wrote:

Bring a TV so we can watch the Cup play-offs Dave!
Back to top Go down
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
Thebloody323

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:02 am

DiscoSux wrote:

What, you don't have NHL mobile?
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:15 am

Thebloody323 wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:

Nope. I have a Blackberry - company policy. Sad
Back to top Go down
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
Thebloody323

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:17 am

DiscoSux wrote:
Thebloody323 wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:

and? http://www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=61894
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:20 am

Thebloody323 wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:
Thebloody323 wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:

and? http://www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=61894

NICE! I have the Pens app but I will have to get that one too. Thanks!

OK, we can watch on our phones while navigating the gates!
Back to top Go down
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
Thebloody323

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:09 am

DiscoSux wrote:

I hope you don't plan on watching the Pens, I saw the last game... ouch!
Back to top Go down
dcarr1971
Custom CDL Installer
dcarr1971

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:29 am

Thebloody323 wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:

I hope you don't plan on watching the Pens, I saw the last game... ouch!

Yeah, I'm betting the Pens are playing golf before the 28th. I'm OK with that though...it will give me one less thing to do so I can pay a little more attention to my Rovers...
Back to top Go down
LockenDIFF
The Man with the Tan
LockenDIFF

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:39 am

I may attend, Talked with a guy from that club today, Freddie, and he also states its a pretty cool time. I won't be in the comp but will be watching and learning.
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:53 am

LockenDIFF wrote:
I may attend, Talked with a guy from that club today, Freddie, and he also states its a pretty cool time. I won't be in the comp but will be watching and learning.

Why not drive? it's not hard and you will learn a lot
Back to top Go down
LockenDIFF
The Man with the Tan
LockenDIFF

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:57 am

Jake wrote:
LockenDIFF wrote:

Cause. Im shy. I just want to take in the event and see whats involved. If you want to take my truck on the course since Im not riding on moster truck tires I'll let ya, but I want half the prize when you come in 1st Wink

Is there trails to ride on after the comp?
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:29 pm

LockenDIFF wrote:
Jake wrote:
LockenDIFF wrote:

Cause. Im shy. I just want to take in the event and see whats involved. If you want to take my truck on the course since Im not riding on moster truck tires I'll let ya, but I want half the prize when you come in 1st Wink

You will love it dude I promise. If you want me to drive your truck I will but any prize is a 60/40 split my way Very Happy

I guess you could drive the trails afterwards but they arent like stupid hard. You should just be one of the last to go and you can either follow me or I can follow you.
Back to top Go down
LockenDIFF
The Man with the Tan
LockenDIFF

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:36 pm

Jake wrote:
LockenDIFF wrote:
Jake wrote:
LockenDIFF wrote:

You will love it dude I promise. If you want me to drive your truck I will but any prize is a 60/40 split my way Very Happy

I guess you could drive the trails afterwards but they arent like stupid hard. You should just be one of the last to go and you can either follow me or I can follow you.

So you're paying for gas? I'll do the 60/40 split then Smile
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:56 pm

LockenDIFF wrote:
Jake wrote:
LockenDIFF wrote:
Jake wrote:
LockenDIFF wrote:

So you're paying for gas? I'll do the 60/40 split then Smile

Hell no I am going to wheel my truck and you are going to wheel your truck. My buddy Richard is coming and he has a stock D1 so stop being a vag Smile
Back to top Go down
LockenDIFF
The Man with the Tan
LockenDIFF

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:24 pm

Lol like I don't. I'm sure I will wheel my own truck but it's to fun to hear you yell and call me names. .
Back to top Go down
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
devildog01

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:09 pm

Just go and drive your truck you pussy.
Back to top Go down
LockenDIFF
The Man with the Tan
LockenDIFF

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:45 pm

devildog01 wrote:
Just go and drive your truck you pussy.
+1
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:49 pm

Anyone going to do trail clean up? It wouldn't be a bad idea as Lyle gets drinking, the gates get closer together. We can even camp.
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:02 pm

DiscoSux wrote:
Anyone going to do trail clean up? It wouldn't be a bad idea as Lyle gets drinking, the gates get closer together. We can even camp.

Really wish I could but getting Hannah to let me play the day after her bday took some extra convincing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring Robsonia Trials Event
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next