Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spring Robsonia Trials Event

Go down 
+6
LockenDIFF
Thebloody323
dcarr1971
DiscoSux
jveen
Jake
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

Spring Robsonia Trials Event - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:45 pm

jveen wrote:
Sounds like you had tons of fun. Maybe i'll make one of these events someday.

This event is AWESOME, honestly one of my favorites just because it's different than most. Trials event - which makes you a better off road driver, tons of different Rovers including Series trucks, Defenders, and a sweet forward control. Tons of guys with a lot of rover knowledge. And not to mention awesome guns and some of the craziest camp fire conversation imaginable. There are even some pretty tough trails and they are cool with you just driving around the property after the event is over as well.
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:22 pm

Spring Robsonia Trials Event - Page 3 Img-2011
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:27 pm

Jake wrote:
And not to mention awesome guns and some of the craziest camp fire conversation imaginable.

I will now be camping EVERY TIME I go to the trials. I had no idea how fun it could be.

Steve, his daughter, her boyfriend, Steve's buddy (can't remember his name right now) and a random kid named Hans were all a lot of fun. Steve made me spit a mouthful of drink out more than once (f-ing dwarf). They also made a feast and we all ate chicken, ribs and veggies on a stick.
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:32 pm

Jake has his head outside the truck more than inside...

Spring Robsonia Trials Event - Page 3 Img-2013
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:33 pm

Spring Robsonia Trials Event - Page 3 Img-2014
Back to top Go down
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
Thebloody323

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:54 pm

DiscoSux wrote:
Spring Robsonia Trials Event - Page 3 Img-2014

Hey that's my truck! At least it looks like it, same bumper and everything.
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:58 pm

DiscoSux wrote:
Jake has his head outside the truck more than inside...

Because I was trying to get my driverside tire as close to the inside post so my wide ass truck would fit thru them both hahaha ya fuckin prick.. plus I can hardly see over the steering wheel..

Thebloody323 wrote:

Hey that's my truck! At least it looks like it, same bumper and everything.

That's Kase's truck. You guys are twinkies, how cute!!!!
Back to top Go down
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
Thebloody323

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:02 pm

Jake wrote:

Christ... no homo.
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:19 pm

Thebloody323 wrote:
Jake wrote:

Christ... no homo.

Don't make your mind up until you see me in my cammo spandex...
Back to top Go down
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
Thebloody323

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:34 pm

DiscoSux wrote:
Thebloody323 wrote:
Jake wrote:

Christ... no homo.

Don't make your mind up until you see me in my cammo spandex...

I guess that is better than a cammo banana hammock.
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:34 pm

Now he really needs a booster seat!
Back to top Go down
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:53 pm

The only person who could fuck a land rover up more than Dave Kase: Jensen Kase
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:56 pm

durt d1ver wrote:
The only person who could fuck a land rover up more than Dave Kase: Jensen Kase

No doubt! He learns from the best and doesnt give a shit about damaging the truck! I wish I was a long for that ride Very Happy
Back to top Go down
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
devildog01

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:16 pm

Like father like son.
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:40 pm

Spring Robsonia Trials Event - Page 3 Img-2015
Back to top Go down
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:43 pm

Its actually an improvement
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:05 pm

durt d1ver wrote:
Its actually an improvement

I know he's half camouflage I told him to get some black and green and he would be in business
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:04 am

truck was too clean anyway. a little tree rash makes it like he actually went off-road last weekend.
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
Thebloody323

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:34 am

Hilltoppersx wrote:
truck was too clean anyway. a little tree rash makes it like he actually went off-road last weekend.

It is not a Land Rover if it doesn't have a couple of dents hear and there.
Back to top Go down
dcarr1971
Custom CDL Installer
dcarr1971

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:41 am

"Dad, It ran out of gas..."

LOL...I'll have to remember this excuse the next time I bring the D2 home banged up. ("...but honey, it ran out of gas, so I had to bounce it off a tree to stop it...")

It's just too bad it didn't happen early in the day. Randy could have brought out a replacement mirror.

In all seriousness, I have to say the Jensen is a pretty good off road driver and I can't believe how calm Dave stayed as Jensen ran several of the stages. I'd have been a nervous wreck...
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:49 pm

dcarr1971 wrote:

In all seriousness, I have to say the Jensen is a pretty good off road driver and I can't believe how calm Dave stayed as Jensen ran several of the stages. I'd have been a nervous wreck...

Thanks Dave. He had a blast and I have $2500 in the truck, less than a trip to Disney. He had a blast, time of his life - its all relative.

Ended up with probably $200 damage and several hours of work - good bonding time. Lord knows in a few years he will hate me like any other teenager. Getting time in while I can. Maybe he will still be able to stand me for a few extra years.

BTW, I just found out tonight that I did not miss the right side damage Saturday night. He did while driving the truck back up to the camp site Sunday morning with fwd only. heh heh...
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:20 am

DiscoSux wrote:
dcarr1971 wrote:

Thanks Dave. He had a blast and I have $2500 in the truck, less than a trip to Disney. He had a blast, time of his life - its all relative.

Ended up with probably $200 damage and several hours of work - good bonding time. Lord knows in a few years he will hate me like any other teenager. Getting time in while I can. Maybe he will still be able to stand me for a few extra years.

BTW, I just found out tonight that I did not miss the right side damage Saturday night. He did while driving the truck back up to the camp site Sunday morning with fwd only. heh heh...

haha maybe part of it because there was some tree rash when I saw the truck sat night.

You're like a teenager so you guys will get a long great for many years
Back to top Go down
Not Double D
Dirty Diff Fluid Tech
Not Double D

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:31 pm

A great day. I have a ton of pictures, if you were there PM me and I will send you some.
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:34 pm

Not Double D wrote:
A great day. I have a ton of pictures, if you were there PM me and I will send you some.

ever hear of Picasa? Google maybe?

Come on Kerry... Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring Robsonia Trials Event   Spring Robsonia Trials Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring Robsonia Trials Event
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next