Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what to do with my range?

Go down 
+8
Thebloody323
qbenplaya00
SPAS12
durt d1ver
donbunnell
Jake
Vader
Hilltoppersx
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
SPAS12
ABS Modulator Fondler
SPAS12

what to do with my range? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what to do with my range?   what to do with my range? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:50 pm

Put Boggers on the RRC. 35x10.50.
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: what to do with my range?   what to do with my range? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:03 pm

SPAS12 wrote:
Put Boggers on the RRC. 35x10.50.

I back that. Siped boggers may be best off road tire out there.. I need to go back and find that thread where you measured all those tires. New axles get me to thinking bad thoughts of massive tires
Back to top Go down
SPAS12
ABS Modulator Fondler
SPAS12

PostSubject: Re: what to do with my range?   what to do with my range? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:09 pm

I am running boggers on my cj7 again and they are awesome. I have a set of 37" pit bull rockers for 15" wheel in backyard, $150 for all four if anyone needs them. Two are pretty worn, others have a bit of tread.

Jake....do it, 38x11.50 swampers. Finish out the look.
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: what to do with my range?   what to do with my range? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:34 pm

SPAS12 wrote:
I am running boggers on my cj7 again and they are awesome. I have a set of 37" pit bull rockers for 15" wheel in backyard, $150 for all four if anyone needs them. Two are pretty worn, others have a bit of tread.

Jake....do it, 38x11.50 swampers. Finish out the look.

Want to keep my 15s and radials because I'm driving distances to wheel. But with that said nobody in the local off road club runs anything less than 40s..
Back to top Go down
SPAS12
ABS Modulator Fondler
SPAS12

PostSubject: Re: what to do with my range?   what to do with my range? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:38 pm

Yeah, bias ply can get annoying on cold mornings, but make it worth while when you hit the shit.

You coming back this way anytime soon?
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: what to do with my range?   what to do with my range? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:43 am

i can't believe how much my disco lifted when i took all the armor off of it. really want 4.5" springs on the rangie. i think the terrafirma steering setup held up pretty good though.

also need a front bumper. do I go RTE? or RockStar? Does the RockStar with the pre-runner look retarded on a square rrc?

what to do with my range? - Page 2 New%20035
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
qbenplaya00
Hardcore Lesbian
qbenplaya00

PostSubject: Re: what to do with my range?   what to do with my range? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:22 am

i know its not helping much but

i vote on one of this set up!

what to do with my range? - Page 2 Classic-range-rover1

seriously tho this looks good... minus the sandglow and sticker... and the very HIGH mounted roof rack.

what to do with my range? - Page 2 3853010542_94178fac10
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: what to do with my range?   what to do with my range? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:12 pm

SPAS12 wrote:
Yeah, bias ply can get annoying on cold mornings, but make it worth while when you hit the shit.

No plans as of yet but I would really like to make at least one rover event onthe east coast next year.
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: what to do with my range?   what to do with my range? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:14 pm

Ed - I'd get a hold of Denny and see if he is selling parts of the gray RRC still. Last I heard he was going to build another truck but I havent talked with him in a while.
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: what to do with my range?   what to do with my range? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:39 pm

Jake wrote:
SPAS12 wrote:

No plans as of yet but I would really like to make at least one rover event onthe east coast next year.

Conclave.
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: what to do with my range?   what to do with my range? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:16 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
Jake wrote:
SPAS12 wrote:

Conclave.

Yea I have also promised my buddy Adam and Brett Fritzler that I'd make the national rally next year.. Maybe we wil plan a special trip earlier in the year.
Back to top Go down
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
Thebloody323

PostSubject: Re: what to do with my range?   what to do with my range? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:55 pm

Jake wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:
Jake wrote:
SPAS12 wrote:

Conclave.

Yea I have also promised my buddy Adam and Brett Fritzler that I'd make the national rally next year.. Maybe we wil plan a special trip earlier in the year.

Well we are planning a week long expedition to Maine in June, should be loads of fun.

I like the sandglow colour.

what to do with my range? - Page 2 3853010542_94178fac10
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: what to do with my range?   what to do with my range? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:07 pm

Lol Maine is about as far from me as Florida you guys need to come west!!!
Back to top Go down
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
Thebloody323

PostSubject: Re: what to do with my range?   what to do with my range? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:14 pm

Jake wrote:
Lol Maine is about as far from me as Florida you guys need to come west!!!

Maybe one day I'll head out to CO one year, I heard Telluride is quite pretty:

what to do with my range? - Page 2 Downhill-to-Telluride
Back to top Go down
qbenplaya00
Hardcore Lesbian
qbenplaya00

PostSubject: Re: what to do with my range?   what to do with my range? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:50 pm

SPAS12 wrote:
Well we are planning a week long expedition to Maine in June, should be loads of fun..
i am joining this as well....
Back to top Go down
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

PostSubject: Re: what to do with my range?   what to do with my range? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:20 pm

qbenplaya00 wrote:

Youre only allowed if your mom sends along trays of arroz con pollo, or lechon asado.
Back to top Go down
qbenplaya00
Hardcore Lesbian
qbenplaya00

PostSubject: Re: what to do with my range?   what to do with my range? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:27 pm

durt d1ver wrote:
qbenplaya00 wrote:

Youre only allowed if your mom sends along trays of arroz con pollo, or lechon asado.

DONE! her specialty is arroz moro y ropa vieja !
Back to top Go down
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

PostSubject: Re: what to do with my range?   what to do with my range? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:11 pm

qbenplaya00 wrote:
durt d1ver wrote:
qbenplaya00 wrote:

DONE! her specialty is arroz moro y ropa vieja !

The only thing better than lechon is rope vieja. I originally thought that might have been to much to request though,
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: what to do with my range?   what to do with my range? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 2:00 pm

Ed - Joel is slowly parting that green D2 he had at the conclave. Selling shocks and mounts off of it now. I'd see what else he has you may need.
Back to top Go down
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

PostSubject: Re: what to do with my range?   what to do with my range? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 3:11 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
i can't believe how much my disco lifted when i took all the armor off of it. really want 4.5" springs on the rangie. i think the terrafirma steering setup held up pretty good though.

also need a front bumper. do I go RTE? or RockStar? Does the RockStar with the pre-runner look retarded on a square rrc?

what to do with my range? - Page 2 New%20035

Rockstar also makes it without the prerunner bar for $475. I know rockstar really hooked armyrover Bill up when Nate fucked him over.

what to do with my range? - Page 2 Bumper-front-rrc-01
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: what to do with my range?   what to do with my range? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 3:33 pm

Eh I'm not big on the tube only style bumper.. I like the looks of a solid bumper with a light bar like Denny's

what to do with my range? - Page 2 Range%20Rover%20Classic%20Front%20Winch%20Bumper

With that said the rear bumper Brad made for Bill is very nice. Obviously as is Denny's. ..
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: what to do with my range?   what to do with my range? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 2:12 pm

i did the only logical thing.

i bought a Bottorf bumper for $100.
Back to top Go down
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

PostSubject: Re: what to do with my range?   what to do with my range? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 2:16 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:

Are you being serious?
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: what to do with my range?   what to do with my range? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 2:18 pm

durt d1ver wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:

Are you being serious?

yes. lol. i couldnt resist.

what to do with my range? - Page 2 Imag0510
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: what to do with my range?   what to do with my range? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 2:43 pm

Is it sitting on that dresser because it won't fit on the truck?? You could use it as a fireplace mantal to hang your Christmas wreath
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what to do with my range?   what to do with my range? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what to do with my range?
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next