Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your work list

Go down 
+16
dcarr1971
DOHC
jveen
apatrizzi
new2disco
LockenDIFF
DocFodge
KingKong8247
airbornrover
Long Haul
DiscoSux
devildog01
dschramm
durt d1ver
Hilltoppersx
Jake
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

Your work list - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:46 pm

I'm am stoked about getting a set of 3" RTE springs. Going to pick them up first weekend of August but might wait to put them in until after Mettowee for the sake of my shaft unless I get a DC shaft before then too and everything else finished...
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:25 am

Jake wrote:
I'm am stoked about getting a set of 3" RTE springs. Going to pick them up first weekend of August but might wait to put them in until after Mettowee for the sake of my shaft unless I get a DC shaft before then too and everything else finished...

your crazy.

yesterday i changed my air filter, vaccumed the sand out of the air box, dumped the water out of my MAF, adjusted my roof rack AGAIN pusing it foward another 1/4" as one of the lights was hitting the roof when at highway speed, painted my PSP flat black, put new grade 9 yes grade 9 nuts in my winch...i still have to pack my truck with tools and recover gear, probably do that tonight, move the spare to the roof, and see if i can figure out how to mount the PSP. my bumper will be here next weekend from England! I'm going to pick it up the following week.
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:21 pm

Stoked just got these in tonight

Your work list - Page 5 Img_0416

trailing arms of the rockware variety. now I just have to move to PA so I can start on all this stuff lol

Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:30 pm

Your work list - Page 5 DSC00018

This is a pic of a 3" RTE with the same tires I have now.

What you guys think, too tall?
Back to top Go down
Long Haul
NELRC Original Gangsta
Long Haul

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:43 pm

That looks about rite to me.
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:45 pm

Long Haul wrote:
That looks about rite to me.

Need some LT shocks or dropped fronts as well. Might buy the RTE towers eventually. or the TF -2 set and just keep running +2" shocks.
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:45 pm

I have so much stuff to do to my truck that I'm excited about!

It's just too god damn hot out and I have to unpack 500 boxes...
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:14 pm

i got two Rover Bones diff guards i need to weld on, my hub i still need to get on, hopefully i can get down to Brett and have him use that high pressure impact to get the hub nut loose. rewire the rear lights i mounted, and find a way to mount the PSP and i'm done.. then i need to pay some bills and start saving for my next rig.
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:36 pm

I have to first and foremost figure out why my truck is overheating. I could put those rockware trailing arms in tonight. Might go to Advance Auto and see if they have a HG exhaust gas tester kit. Waiting for some tie rod ends to come in from Justin before I put the QT set up on. Going to Randys next weekend to get those springs and a low milage radiator.

If all goes to plan my truck will be a more armored cool running machine come Mettowee. If not well then.... It will be getting new HG's....
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:14 pm

Oh and I got a set of d2 door seals I need to put in. How do you like the rover bones diff guards? Had you seen them before you picked them up?
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:50 pm

Yeah I saw them last time I was at rausch. They are real nice. They should hold up pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:56 pm

hold up pretty well? haha if you bend that diff guard your truck will be a pretzel!
Back to top Go down
airbornrover
ABS Modulator Fondler

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:27 pm

With the caveat that I haven't read the whole thread in its entirety. I found the common items for overheating are clogged/blocked radiator, cats have/are collapsing, O2 sensor, water pump, even a leaky vacuum line, belt going bad.
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:30 pm

airbornrover wrote:
With the caveat that I haven't read the whole thread in its entirety. I found the common items for overheating are clogged/blocked radiator, cats have/are collapsing, O2 sensor, water pump, even a leaky vacuum line, belt going bad.

Yea thought about cats too.. I do have rattling noise I can't find..
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:38 am

and while I was doing the trailing arms today I noticed some oil on my wheel. Probably oil seal time.. Going to pop it off tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:01 am

Jake wrote:
airbornrover wrote:

Yea thought about cats too.. I do have rattling noise I can't find..

Tap the cats with a hammer, you would hear rattling inside
Back to top Go down
airbornrover
ABS Modulator Fondler

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:42 pm

The rattlling you hear might be a heat shield and/or cats. Their is a company making heat shields out of stainless steel for 90s now to replace the shit fiber and tinfoil ones from the factory.
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:56 pm

like an idiot my heat shields were falling off so i ripped them off now i think it melted thru my ebrake cable.
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:28 pm

airbornrover wrote:
The rattlling you hear might be a heat shield and/or cats. Their is a company making heat shields out of stainless steel for 90s now to replace the shit fiber and tinfoil ones from the factory.

Yea was beating my truck with a hammer all over turns put to be the brake mud guards
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:31 pm

I also figure of why my wheel was leaking oil. One of the bolts was super loose. Not sure if this had something to do with towing it to PA or not either way hope that fixes it.
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:32 pm

are you all moved into the country now? you a country bumpkin once again?
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:42 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
are you all moved into the country now? you a country bumpkin once again?

Yes sir! I'll post some pics up later. I'm taking some time off work so all I did today was go to the gym, home depot, stain the bed frame (had to be careful with how I worded that one), play with my pit bull Blair, work on my truck, and grill out on the porch.
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:56 pm

You lazy fuck. Go get a real job mining coal or melding steel. not these internets jobs.
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:10 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
You lazy fuck. Go get a real job mining coal or melding steel. not these internets jobs.

haha I wouldnt mind welding. I havent even started training yet for the new job. I did like an hour and a half the other day but now I am waiting for my work computer to get here. I am going to have to start doing more cardio otherwise I am going to be fat as hell.

The new house- it looks small but it's 10x bigger than our Brooklyn apartment was.

Your work list - Page 5 Photo510

My "drive way" Not a heated/air conditioned shop but a lot better than working on my truck in the streets of Brooklyn.
Your work list - Page 5 Photo12

Our back yard is massive and the dogs love it. Well they will love it till it's full of rovers :-)
Your work list - Page 5 Photo310

Grillin out on our little deck
Your work list - Page 5 Photo110

And an actual rover related picture. Got these installed yesterday..
Your work list - Page 5 Photo410

Back to top Go down
Long Haul
NELRC Original Gangsta
Long Haul

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:24 pm

Damn thats a decent back yard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your work list
Page 5 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next