Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your work list

Go down 
+16
dcarr1971
DOHC
jveen
apatrizzi
new2disco
LockenDIFF
DocFodge
KingKong8247
airbornrover
Long Haul
DiscoSux
devildog01
dschramm
durt d1ver
Hilltoppersx
Jake
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

Your work list - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 1:07 am

Well, before rotr, I need to do the following:

Adjust toe
new tires
Refinish sliders
trans fluid change
maybe cut and weld hi lift adapter tubes into front bumper, and repaint.
fab up hilift adapter for bumpers, damn if ill pay rn or ab $60 for something I can make with $10 worth of steel.
Alternator is still squealing. Maybe i'll ask randy if he has an 03-04 one to bring one to rotr, and ill swap it there.
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:05 am

wow your going to have new rubber before ROTR!? awesome!
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:41 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:

hopefully
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:49 pm

durt d1ver wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:

hopefully

What are you picking up?
Back to top Go down
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:36 pm

Jake wrote:
durt d1ver wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:

hopefully

What are you picking up?

these

They shipped today.
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:00 pm

durt d1ver wrote:
Jake wrote:
durt d1ver wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:

hopefully

What are you picking up?

these

They shipped today.

Nice I like!

I'm waiting on shocks, swivel pin shims and kingsborne wires.. Going to have a hayday when I get home.
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:58 am

Pretty sure I just picked up a truetrac locker for the front. Add that to the list to do before ROTR....

ohhh boyyy!!!! Now I just have to find a Detroit for the rear and then I am done spending money on this damn D1.
Back to top Go down
dschramm
3 Amigos Detective
dschramm

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:45 am

Jake wrote:
Pretty sure I just picked up a truetrac locker for the front. Add that to the list to do before ROTR....

ohhh boyyy!!!! Now I just have to find a Detroit for the rear and then I am done spending money on this damn D1.

you will never be done spending money..........i hate to burst your bubble!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:54 am

dschramm wrote:
Jake wrote:

you will never be done spending money..........i hate to burst your bubble!!!! Twisted Evil

Fine I'll be done spending $200-500 a shot for a shot for a while. Hannah is going to kill me! Lol
Back to top Go down
Long Haul
NELRC Original Gangsta
Long Haul

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:14 pm

Jake wrote:
dschramm wrote:
Jake wrote:

Fine I'll be done spending $200-500 a shot for a shot for a while. Hannah is going to kill me! Lol

You gotta try my system of buyin her something when ever I spend money on mine but that gets expensive too.
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:19 pm

Long Haul wrote:
Jake wrote:
dschramm wrote:
Jake wrote:

You gotta try my system of buyin her something when ever I spend money on mine but that gets expensive too.

lol no shit!!! I spend moneyon her too but she wants me to start saving and managing my money better... She's right though I do spend too much money on this thing.

Speaking of that you want to come over next Saturday or Sunday? Need to do suspension, install bumper, cones and diff guard. Maybe a diff too if I can pick it up by then.
Back to top Go down
Long Haul
NELRC Original Gangsta
Long Haul

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:51 pm

Jake wrote:
Long Haul wrote:
Jake wrote:
dschramm wrote:
Jake wrote:

lol no shit!!! I spend moneyon her too but she wants me to start saving and managing my money better... She's right though I do spend too much money on this thing.

Speaking of that you want to come over next Saturday or Sunday? Need to do suspension, install bumper, cones and diff guard. Maybe a diff too if I can pick it up by then.

Im on my way to Florida rite now I'll let you know when I know when I'll be back
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:30 pm

Long Haul wrote:
Jake wrote:
Long Haul wrote:
Jake wrote:
dschramm wrote:
Jake wrote:

Im on my way to Florida rite now I'll let you know when I know when I'll be back

Enjoy the summer weather. If you come down we can make the swap for the arms and shocks or cash.
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: NEW SHOCKS!!!   Your work list - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:46 pm

Your work list - Page 12 Img_0610

Got a package today

Rancho 9000 shocks, -2 equipe towers (can you believe these retail for over $400?!), HLC fab rear shock mounts - upper and lower, and a set of cones.

The rear top mounts and cones are stout as can be. Denny doesnt skimp on his stuff. Wish he was closer I'd have a front and rear bumper from him for sure.
Back to top Go down
Long Haul
NELRC Original Gangsta
Long Haul

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:50 pm

Sweet i know what youll be doing this weekend
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:15 pm

Long Haul wrote:
Sweet i know what youll be doing this weekend

MAYBE... I'm going to need a welder and brake lines.. I suppose I could still do the shocks and then that stuff later. Just cant go wheeling until I get that done
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:24 pm

Tell you something else too - the bodies on these ranchos - especially the rears are thick. Lot thicker than any others I have seen - OMES and TF's
Back to top Go down
Long Haul
NELRC Original Gangsta
Long Haul

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:40 pm

Jake wrote:
Tell you something else too - the bodies on these ranchos - especially the rears are thick. Lot thicker than any others I have seen - OMES and TF's
Yeah they look about the size of my Fox 2.0 bodies.
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:58 pm

If any of you guys need brake lines in custom lengths let me know. Even has them all the colors of the rainbow. I will report back when I get mine.

Your work list - Page 12 Zimag010
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:26 am

who the heck is even?
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:44 am

Hilltoppersx wrote:
who the heck is even?

Sorry He even has*
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:00 am

how much did you pay for em?
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:16 am

Hilltoppersx wrote:
how much did you pay for em?

I got 4 30" stainless for $130
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:05 pm

Just got these in today - quite a bit cheaper than magnacor but look to be the same quality 8MM wires.

Your work list - Page 12 Img_0611
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:15 pm

people seem to like those wires. did you get rid of that old ass battery? lol. get yourself a glass mat so you can winch and use those lights without worrying about starting problems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your work list   Your work list - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your work list
Page 12 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next